Iceland x Freezer

Iceland was hot, And when I say hot i mean on fire hot. Iceland was visiting australia and it is summer very hot 1000 degress + in hotness level. "Do you need any food" Australia said to Iceland "Yeah..." iceland replied. "Okay go get it yourself the foods over there" Australia laughed and pointed to a door.

"Okay" Iceland said and opened the door to see a bunch of food and a weird white box "Hmm" He was curious and opened the box up and gasped at what he saw. It was a FREEZER. He squealed and stripped all his clothes off and threw all the food out and placed his foot in the inside of the freezer, He shivered by the sudden Feeling of ice coldness against his hot sweaty body and he jumped in and closed the lid on the freezer.

"Oh fuuuck that feels good" he moaned while slouching his body against the inside of the freezer finally getting to relax. "Thanks" the freezer said. "What, is that you australia" Iceland said . "No its me the freezer, Australia wouldnt come near me" The freezer said in a sad tone. "Oh... Well im here for you" Iceland smiled and cuddled the ice surrounding the inside of the freezer.

"Well a year ago Australia was getting some food out of me and it was really deep down and he reached in and while he was reaching my top fell ontop of him hurting him and ever since he never uses me any more and it makes me really sad"

The freezer said with a sniffle after and a drip of ice fell onto Icelands face. "Please dont cry Mr.Freezer, Im sure he likes you!" iceland said while blowing on the fridges tears using his ice cold breath to try and freeze it. "A-Are you sure?" The freezer replied, the Water starting to freeze again.

Iceland nodded his head and closed his eyes. "I will be right back and you will see okay!" Iceland said determind and the freezer said ok. Iceland got out of the freezer and put his clothes on and returned to Australia. "The food fell out of the freezer can you help me put it back in" Iceland said

. "Fine" Australia replied and went into the room with the freezer and stopped as soon as he saw the freezer the food fell out of "Wait you mean this thing?" He laughed. "Yeah" iceland nodded. "I thought i threw that thing away a long time ago" he laughed and turned around. " id rather have my food rot then be in that freezer" he said and left.

Iceland was so concerned for the freezer. He opened the freezer up to see it full to the top with water "No...nonono, PLEASE FREEZER " He screamed while desperately scouping the water out and hugging it "YOU ARE WORTH WAY MORE THAN THAT SASSY STUPID COUNTRY!!!!" he yelled while crying.

The freezers water started to get colder and frost up a little above the water. "Nobody needs me..." The freezer says. "SCREW THAT!!! IM TAKING YOU BACK WITH ME OKAY" iceland yelled. the freezers water turned to ice instantly and blushed so hard. "Iceland I... I cant even.." The freezer whispered. "YOU CANT WHAT!?" Iceland screamed while crying.

"Im sorry"

The freezer replied. Before Iceland even got the chance to respond the freezers power cord got really hot and exploded making the freezer die and lose all life in it. Tramautized and upset not even sure what to do or say fell down to the ground and just stared at the ground.

THE END