Chapter One: First Day And A Surprise

CHAPTER ONE: First Day And A Surprise

Harry's povo:

Today's life begins with mine, harry styles. I'm currently 15 turing 16 in February and I'm gay.....I've been gay ever since I was 7. My mum was surprised and happy that I figured out my sexuality at 7 years old, my dad thought it was a joke so he bashed and raped me until I ended up in hospital. I also started getting depressed and started cutting....my life became a mess and he left, I was happy until I started getting bullied by the boys at my school. They always picked on me and kept on saying that my mums a whore and has had sex with different men, I know it's not true because I've only had one dad. Now I've got two dads.....well one that hasn't left, yet. I used to have a friend named niall horan, he was so nice until he became friends with the hottest boy in my primary school, his name........louis tomlinson. He was so cute when he was tiny, but his older then me by 3 years.

A 7 year old having a crush on a 10 year old, it's weird but it's natural. Anyway! Today is my first day of year 10 at a new school, why? Cause my stepdad got a job and it was to far away from my old school.

When I was 9 I confessed to louis on his 10th birthday, zayn and niall kept on kicking and punching me in the gut and face. When I got home I passed out right in front of the front door, mum came home and saw me. She tried waking me up but I didn't, she toke me to the hospital and they saved me....I wanted to die.

The look on louis's face was a shock to me, he looked at me in discus like he hated me. I got all teary and my tears were making a river, I wanted to die that day, I did.....inside.

I get up for a new day, new school, new faces, new friends. I hope I make friends, I really don't want to be that kid that's by himself all the time, I want to be recognised by everyone.....but I know that won't happen. I hop out of bed and into the shower, I wash my curly hair and my body. My mum said that I should get tattoos, I want to get more then one. The one on my wrist of a rainbow flag with the letters H.S, my mum doesn't know I've got a tattoo of a flag. I don't want her to crack it at me for not telling her about it, so I've kept it a secret.

I hop out of the shower and get dressed, I hairspray my hair for it setting it perfectly.

I put my black skinny jeans and black shirt on matching them with a white under shirt and white socks, I put my necklace and rings on making me look a little popular. I hope I don't look like I'm trying to be popular, I don't want to be embarrassed.

I grab my phone and plug it into my stereo, I scroll through my list of songs and find heatherns by twenty one pilots. I seriously love this song, my mum likes it too. It's good that me and her something in common, unlike my other dad....me and him never liked each other. I pause my music and put my phone into my pocket, what was the point plugging it into the stereo?

I understand now why, I walk down stairs to find my mum eating breakfast. The sink is filled with burnt pans and burnt food in the bin, she try's her hardest.

'Morning mum' H
'Morning love, I made some breakfast. Would you like some?' A
'Umm, nah thanks mum. I'll buy something at school' H
'Okay, also. Your dad called in sick today for work' A
'Oh okay' H

My stepdad is the principal at my new school, he thinks his top because his in charge. I don't give a fuck if his in charge or not, his not my dad!

'I have to go now, I'll call you when I'm coming home' H
'Okay sweetheart, I'll see you later' A
'Yep, bye mum' H

I walk out the front door putting my bag on one shoulder, I put my music back on and listen to heatherns by twenty one pilots. I walk to school and make it in time before the first bell, I walk past a bunch of orange face girls.
Girls with long sharp nails and pushed up boobs walk past me looking at me weirdly, don't know why but I smile at them. They all giggle and blush, they're such fakers.