My bestie

Laurens pov

Hi! Im Lauren! Somethings about me are im in high school, third year to be exact, my best friend and i are almost the same person. Seriously kate and i like all the same music, YouTubers, and books. Only two more days till summer and Im so excited! This summer me at Katelyn are going on a cruise that will go to Rome and then stop through a path oh landmarks and amazing scenery! Im so excited! I saw Katelyn at her locker and got an idea....

I walked up behind her and put my hands over her eyes. She made a loud squak. "Haha, you got so scared! I do that every time how are you not used to it yet?" I say, I do this every other day. "I don't know, you're very good at that," she replied and went back to getting her stuff together. "So you see any cute girls today?" I say playfully. I did this everyday, because its fun. " Maybe." "Who! tell me please!" Kate and I have a system, when we get a crush we keep each other informed about everything thing that happens. "Nope," she says and flips her hair, she  alot sassier than sometimes.

*yay*
So first things first  (REFerence) im now using the symbol up there
^ for authors notes at the end.
second tell me if you liked this chapter in the comments!
Okay! bye salamanders!
- a girl with problems