Niall-Fight & make up

Dedicated to : @SoUWannaBe :)

You woke up really early this day,you were so excited for going out with Niall , you two met 6 month ago,you still remember how you met like it was yesterday, You was at the cinema with your friend. While inside you realized there were no 2 seats together, so you and your friend had to be split up. Your friend sat next to a family, while you sat next to a him. You both laughed at the same bits and ended up talking a little bit, you stayed in contact and soon got together.

You and Niall were suppose to go on a date today & you could never be more excited or happy,it was just having him around that makes you feel like the luckiest girl on earth.

but sadly, he cancelled. He had to go to work and you knew that work was important. So today, you had decided to go out with your friend to go shopping. The day was great, it would have been better if Niall was here,but it was great nonetheless.

When you were in a coffee shop, you sat down with your friend. You were both just having small talk.

"Hey isn't that Niall?" She asked and you turned around to see Niall and a girl walking up the street.

"Yes, it fucking is" You said while walking out of the coffee shop and up to Niall. Your friend was behind you, which you was grateful for, you didn't want to do this alone.

"Having a good day at work?" You asked Niall

he turned around and his eyes widened.

"MARIA...YOU... I... I-"

"Save it, Niall if you don't want to spend time with me you don't have to fucking lie, and who's she?" You asked pointing to the girl he was stood next to

"Oh, this is Elena, she's a friend" He said

"Never heard you mention a girl called Elena before" You said

"Oh, I forgot I have to tell you every detail of my life" Niall shot back, you looked at him shocked.

"Well you do when your lying to me"

"Well, that's the only way I get some peace" Niall shouted

"Well have all the peace you need" You said before storming off already crying.

"Maria please wait" Niall called running after you but you were gone.

. . . . . . .

You cried yourself to sleep this night! You couldn't believe it!!! Niall lied to you!! He never did before?!

You felt tears filling your eyes as you heard the phone ringing once again,it was Niall,he caller for what seemed like over a million times,but you just ignored him every time,you can't talk to him now & you're afraid you never will again.

It had been a week since you and Niall had last spoken. You have to admit you didn't want it to end that way! but he didn't call again after that night & you thought he didn't want you back! just the though was killing you inside...

you were coming back from a friend's house one night,it was starting to get dark & you were trying to find your key when something stopped you...

"Hi Maria" You heard an irish person say, you turned around and seen Niall.

"Hi" You simply spoke before turning back around

"I miss you" He said,his voice so weak

you stood right there not saying one word trying to fight yourself to not turn around & run into his arms saying how you missed him even more.

"Look.I understand why you're mad at me,I lied to you & I know you hate that but I'm sorry Maria I regret everything I swear babe I'm so damn sorry" Niall whispered

"Why didn't you say this earlier?" You asked,still not looking his way.

"I wanted to but you ignored all my calls, and everytime I've gone to your apartment you haven't been home" Niall replied. That was true, you had been going out a lot recently

"And?!" You said before turning around

"And I need another chance,I promise I will nerve lie to you again,EVER,I just...last week...God,Maria!..it was the worst,you don't know how I felt waking up every morning & not seeing your smile,the fact that I won't find you there when I come home was driving me crazy" Niall said sounding so hurt & you can tell he meant everything.

"Niall I..." you were cut off by a soft kiss that froze you in your place as he hold you so tight not wanting to let you go again

"I can't give you up princess! not now & not ever,I need you by my side" He whispered in your ear before kissing you again,& this time you kissed back what made him smile into the kiss.

"So is this a yes?!" Niall said his voice full of hope

"You never asked me a question" You smirked

"Okay smartie,Will you be my princess again?" He asked

"Yes" You smiled

And lived happily ever after,the end :) here you go babe! I know it's not good enough but I hope you like it :D & yeah...Rima is saying Hi hahaha :) have a good day!!