[1] The email

LORENS POV-
I was sitting in my room at my desk on snapchat looking through everyone's snapchat story's then Jacob sartorius story was playing and I saw that he was coming to Venice beach in California for his music video hit or miss SO I SCREAMED BECAUSE I LIVE THERE!!!! Then I ran to my sister Emily's room to go tell her when I opened the door she was on FaceTime talking to someone that looked very familiar but I didn't care cuz I was so excited so I just told her and then walked back to my room. When I got in my room I got on to my laptop and emailed them.

(BY THE WAY HERE IS THE PICTURE)

EMAILName- loren (idk what to put for last name)Age-13Number-***-***-****________________________LORENS POV- when I got done filling out the information for the email I sent it

EMAIL
Name- loren (idk what to put for last name)
Age-13
Number-***-***-****
________________________
LORENS POV- when I got done filling out the information for the email I sent it. Then I put my laptop back and started to get around to go to the mall with my best friend maddy.
2 hours later
When I got back from the mall with maddy I went to my room and got on my laptop to check to see if I gotten a email but I didn't so I just went to bed.

Hey this is my first story so hope you liked it!!!(ya I know it probably sucks don't remind me😂😳)