[10]

LORENS POV
so after we got around we went to the park. At the park me and Jacob sitting on the bench and we were taking after a few minutes of talking me and Jacob decided to climb and tree. When we got up in the tree Jacob asked me out AND OF COURSE I SAID YES😍❤️ When I said yes he started to kiss me and I kissed back but the I pulled away and asked him how is this going to work if he is leaving in two days? He told me he doesn't know yet but he will try to figure it out.

JACOBS POV
I really like Loren so I decided to take her to the park to ask her out. She said yes so it kissed her and she kissed back, but then she pulled away and she asked me how this was going to work. I wasn't sure but if going to have to figure it out because I like Loren a lot!
After the park we went to her house and she had Tyler (brown) over too and we were watching Netflix. I got a little mad at Tyler because he tried to hold Lorens hand during the movie but she pulled it away from him. So I told him I wanted to talk to him out on the hallway. So we went into the hallway and I told him too!?!????????!!

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAH!!!! Hi I'm back sorry I haven't been posting I have been "busy" by busy I mean laying on the couch watching tv and eating😂😳 BTW THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH FOR 813 READS❤️❤️ ( I'm going to try to upload more ) oh and btw sorry it was so short😂