Rudey Moody

Rebecka Forsberg as Beverly Collins.

/\/\/\/\

"I'm telling you there is something wrong with me." I stared at the basic woman who was constantly telling me that there was something wrong with her. I checked scans and felt her ankle for anything but nothing came up. The only thing I could detect was her screechy cries that actually sounded like a squealing pig. "Why would I be here if I didn't know something was wrong? I'm not stupid! I need treatment!"

If she kept shouting at me, the only treatment she'll get is my hand to her cheek but I'm not about that life. I don't hit people; well I don't hit people who don't deserve it.

"I'm sorry Anita but there is certainly nothing to do here. As a physio, I help people get back on their feet after an injury and more advanced things. I am the best there is at the moment and I can't help you." I spoke calmly because I didn't want her going ape on me again. Even though it's probably one of the most comical things I have ever seen.

"Are you sure you're Beverly Collins?" She had an annoying voice and with her snarky comments added to that, she was probably the most annoying person I have ever met. "The Beverly I've heard about won't speak to me like this." She stuck her head up and sneered her nose at me.

I gave everything I could to not roll her eyes at her. "Mrs, I'm not trying to be rude but I get paid for this and you are wasting my time as I have clients to see. Could you please see yourself out, I suggest going to a doctor first before seeing me." I smiled at her but I couldn't help but notice her shaking with rage.

"I will see my lawyer about this! I have hurt myself but you refuse to see that! You didn't even give me any treatment after you looked! What kind of atrocity is this?" She grabbed the smallest handbag in the world and strolled off towards my office door although don't forget the fake limp she slipped in on her way out.

I let out a heavy sigh as I heard the door slam after her signalling to me that she was long gone now. I looked over and around my mess of a desk and saw random pieces of paper scrambled in piles. I'm not the cleanest person in the world but I also don't like to live in a dumpster.

I pushed my chair back and stood up, I bent over the desk and started to sort the papers out and start to line things up to make sure it was ready for the next client.

While I was sorting everything out, I thought back to why I wanted to be a Physiotherapist. I was always into athletics when I was younger and when I was round about 10 years old, I wanted to be an Olympic champion.

After that period, I got more realistic with my choices and I wanted to become a Personal Trainer. When I was 13, I was watching athletic championships and I asked my mother what the man was doing to the woman's leg. She told me what he did and who he was and ever since then I have always had that in my mind.

I should probably introduce myself before I start talking about my childhood stories. I'm Beverly Collins, I am a physiotherapist in London and I have been considered one of the best at the age of just 21. I know I'm young but I had some advantages along the way.

There are still things I'm learning and I have my flaws but I am getting there with my career. I get paid a lot but that's just an added bonus. Most of you must be thinking, if you're in London you must be British. I'm actually half British and half American. My father and his family are American and my mother's family is British.

My siblings and I have the same Father but our parents aren't together anymore but I'm glad they are split up but there is a part of me that wants them together again. I have 3 siblings and they are all younger than me.

Jesse Collins is the second oldest and he is 17. Jesse is going through an awkward stage a little bit. He is sleeping with guys and girls but he prefers 'boys' and when I say 'boys' I mean older boys. Although, don't think I mean 30 years old because I don't. I mean mid 20's, it's not bad but it's weird because when I usually go see them, I usually see a man leave the house and he's older than me.