I Want U Bad

Chapter 27 - I Want U Bad

 (Ross's POV)

I can't believe I lost the love of my life. The missing piece from my heart. The girl of my dreams. Tina. She meant everything to me and I lost her. How could I have let that happen. Why? I blame Riker for this. Yeah, it was a dare to date her, but I started to actually like and love her. She and I really do have lots of things in common. I know she's the one for me. I can't lose her. But I guess I already have. I don't even know where she went. But I'll search. I'll search until I find her. I won't give up until I find my love. I need her.

(Tina's POV)

I can't believe I actually left. But I did the right thing. I was going home to my aunt's house, which is in New York. Far away from them, him. I just needed some time alone and I think it's best for me to visit my aunt too. I'm still upset, but I'll have to learn to move on. He lied and didn't tell the truth. He kept a big lie and that broke my heart. I actually thought he was different from the other guys. He's just like them. Cheats on girls, brake their heart, don't care, doesn't even tell the truth. I thought he was my missing piece. I thought we were going to grow old together, guess not. I cried and cried, until I arrived at the airport. I decided to wait for a while until I left. So I just sat down on the chairs that where close to the airport exit that I was suppose to go to. I just sat there thinking. Thinking about Ross. He's all I could think about. I have to move on now.

(Ross's POV)

Where would she go? Where? I thought for a while then I got it. She's going to New York. The only reason why I know because she only has one family relative that's in contact with her, her aunt. She's in New York, which is across country. No. Tina! I better hurry before she leaves.

I rushed to get my keys and drove all the way to the airport. I arrived an hour later and searched for Tina. I saw the plain leave. No. I was to late. I will never get the chance to tell her that I love her. I turned around and sat on the chair in front of me. I just sat there with my face buried inside my hands. I looked up to see if she actually left cause I know Tina, should wouldn't leave without saying anything. Then, as I looked up I saw her sitting on the chairs. I ran over to her as quickly as possible. I grabbed her and hugged her. I never want to let go.

"I love you!" I said as I leads out a tear.

"Ross, what are you doing here?" she asked as she pulled us apart.

"Don't leave. Don't leave me. I need you. I love you!" I said and everybody stared.

"Ross?" Tina said, but I stopped her. I gave her a kiss.

She let go and gave me a huge hug. I never wanted this to end. Her in my arms.

"Tina don't leave. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. But I didn't because it wasn't true. I do love you. I always had. You're the one I want. You're the one that was meant to be mine." I said as I shed tears. Still people staring.

"Awww!" the people around said.

"Ross, I love you too." she said then gave me a kiss.

I lifted her up and carried her bridle style. I love her soo much. And I was glad that she still loves me. I want her to know how much she means to me.

"Don't leave." I said as I settled her down.

"I want u bad." I said as she smile.

Then I sang a little bit of the lyrics from our album.

in the back of the taxi cab one

quick turn you were on my lap we

touched hands then we pulled them back

oh girl I want u bad........

She smiled.

"There once was this guy and a girl. They loved each other SOO much that they could be apart. That's how I feel about you. My guy. My love." she said then pecked me on the lips and gave me a hug.

Everybody was still staring at us. I smiled at her. There's not a day that I wouldn't say that I love her. And I do. I couldn't let her go. I couldn't let her leave. Not at all.

I soon sang her another song.

so wait up wait up

give me one more chance

to make up make up

I just need one last dance....

She still had that amazing smile on her face. I didn't want her to leave me. I love her.

(Tina's POV)

He came. He told me that he loved me in front of everybody. I guess he really do love me. When I saw him I couldn't believe my eyes. He actually came for me. I was so over joyed that I jumped on him. I didn't want this to end. Everything we've done together is special. Even when we fight. I still love him. I was so happy that I cried and so did he. I thought it was cute. I love him. I'm glad he's mine.

hope y'all like

like/comment thanx

tell me what I should write about in the next view chapters