ch.4 Love Rivals

And this person happened to be Rogue one of the twin Dragon slayers from Sabertooth. Once realization hit everyone was either fangirling or plan Rogue's death.

"What do you think your doing touching me bunny girl/Blondie/Lucy/lulu/lu/Lucy-san!" All the boys that like Lucy but Rogue said in unison then shot each glares.

"What do you mean she's yours, she's mine!"again all the boys that like Lucy said even Rogue. They all shot death glares at each and they also had a murderous aura.They all kept their glares on each other for fear of losing their beloved Lucy. This was interrupted by a fake cough they turned around to see that everyone was either fangirling and squealing about Lucy having a harem or were shocked to what had just occurred.

"Ro where is fro." The blonde celestial mage said with curiosity to where the little exceed is.

"Well he.." Rogue said before s certain dense Dragon slayer interrupted him.

"Hey why are you so chummy with Lucy!" The salamander said.

"Well for starters he came up to me and said that he was sorry for what everyone did to me during the gmg and he wanted to be friends with me." Lucy said in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh"was their only reply.

" Well like I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted. Fro went shopping with Lecter. He said that he needed more fish. Do all the exceeds love fish?" Rogue said but with a hint of irritation with the last sentence.

" well not all exits love fish. Happy loves fish , but pantherlily loves kiwis and Carla loves tea.!" Lucy explained with a smile on her face.

The boys who like Lucy aside from Rogue were either sanding death glares at him or contemplating on how to murder the shadow dragon slayer for making Lucy smile but deep inside they were actually glad that the young Celestial mage was smiling considering what happened earlier.

' OMG! I don't know who I pair Lucy up with now. I mean there's like 7 guys total who like her. OMG I am so fangirling! It's time to devise a plan to see who is best for Lucy!'the crazy demon matchmaker thought with a devilish smirk on her face keeping everybody around her out.

' why is Mira smirking like that it's creeping me out! For real it's really creepy! She said she kind of scaring me now!' The people around Mira thought.

" hey Lulu want to go to the ice cream parlor with me." Rogue said hopefully.

"Hey that's my nickname for Lucy." Tyler said infuriated.

" Actually it's my nickname from Lucy since we've started being friends." Rogue said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

" well you can't take her anywhere because I was planning to go on a mission with her." Gajeel Gray and Laxus said in unison glaring at each other afterwards.

" I want you to go on a mission with Lulu / Lu/Lucy-san." The brothers said glaring at each other and the other boys.

"THAT'S IT FROM THIS DAY FORWARD YOU ARE ALL MY LOVE RIVALS!"Derek said "EVEN YOU TYLER AND CONNOR! MAY THE BEST MAN WIN!" HE SAID.

All the boys that like Lucy nodded in agreement. They now know that if they want her to themselves they would have to fight for her love. This was too much for Mira to take. She had been fangirling so much to the point where she couldn't take it no more she finally fainted. Everyone looked at Mira's unconscious body as it fell on the floor. After that no one dare say a word but that didn't stop the seven love rivals from glaring at each other all thinking the same thing

' I am going to win her love!" they thought simultaneously.

End of chapter

I think I should add more people to have crushes on Lucy!

Yes

Or

No