Caught Up In Love

• Dedicated to Jarron

Tania's P.O.V

*flashback*

"Look Tania, a guy is no reason to kill yourself."

"Jay jay, only if you knew what I was going through, maybe you would know what to tell me"

"Tania, Aiden is just a stupid bitch. He's selfish. C'mon, look at how many times he's hurt you in the past few years."

"Jay jay I know but.... I think I fell in love with him. So it's hard to make a decision of killing myself and hurting the ones I love or let the ones that I love hurt me"

"Tania... It's all gonna be okay. Trust me I love you" and after those words were said, he softly kissed me on my lips. Jays warm, soft, perfect lips connected with mine. After we spread apart our kiss, jay says "I love you and you know I'll be there whenever you need me. No matter what. You're way to important to me. If I ever lost you, I would go crazy. I would go out and do some stupid shit like kill Aiden for hurting you so much and taking you away from me." "I know jay... I know. I love you too."

"Tania... I've noticed a lot of things... And it leads me to ask you something and I just think this is the right time to ask it. Tania.... Will you go out with me?"

"Of course jay jay! Why would I say no? I mean we both love each other and you obviously care for me more than Aiden."

"I know babe, Aidens just a fucking joke. Now if anyone tries to hurt you or anything, you tell me so I can kick there ass... Okay?"

"Of course, you have my word"

"I love you so much Tania"

"I love you too babe" after those words, we ended our conversation with another kiss. After the kiss, jay looked at his phone and said "wow it's 11:30...I better get home and get some sleep."

"Jay, I want you to stay the night. I mean some of your stuff is still here from all the other times and it's been washed so you can actually just get ready here for school"

"Tania you know if Aiden finds this out he'll get jealous and pissed off and want to start a fight over you... Right? I mean he rides your bus"

"Yeah but I want him to see that I can move on from him. So I actually want him to get jealous and pissed. So do you wanna make that happen?"

"Hell yeah! We both know he's a douche so why not? So what's the plan?"

"Oh sorry I'll tell you when we get ready tomorrow because shit.... I'm sooo fucking tired right now!"

"I know me to... Let's go lay down". So jay took off his shirt an pants then I threw on a pair of his boxers over my undies and slipped on one of his shirts. I turned out the light and laid next to him on the bed. As I get cuddled in jays arms, he said "goodnight babe!" I repeated it back to him. After I repeated it back, we had our goodnight kiss and I fell asleep in his arms.

* End of Flashback *