Chapter 2

So after that night 5 years ago, jay and I have been dating, Aiden has been trying to win my heart from jay, and Tyler has been trying to get me BACK after breaking my heart so harshly. But tonight I came to the bar because jay jay told me to meet him here. As I ordered my second round of beer, I heard a familiar voice whisper in my ear and say "well don't you look sexy tonight." I turned around expecting to see jay, instead.... I see Aiden. I said " what the hell do you want!"

* Jays P.O.V

As I walk into the bar, I hear Tania yell "what the hell do you want". I couldn't see who it was so I walked towards her. As I was a few feet away, I see it was Aiden. Damn he's such a douche bag. As I get closer she yells again saying "your such a fucking dick!" And at that moment...

He slapped her. I go so pissed off I lunged at him. I punched him in the face which threw him on the ground. When he fell on the ground, I got on top of him and start punching him in the face repeatedly. In between punches, I said "BITCH.....NEVER..... HIT.... OR..... TOUCH....MY.... GIRL..... AGAIN!!!!!!!!!" I decided Aiden had enough (since I was beating the shit out of him for about 5 minutes) and got off him. When I got off him, I grabbed Tania's hand and start to walk out of the bar with her. As I'm walking out, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turned around actually expecting to see Aiden. So when I turned around, Aiden punched me in the face and made me fall down. I get back up getting ready to kick his ass, but instead I get pulled off by Tania and she says "jay stop I love you and I always will! As for you Aiden, I'm sick and tired of your shit! I used to love you ONLY AS A FUCKING FRIEND YOU COME HERE AND START SHIT WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND I! So you know what, how about I show you how I really feel about you" and at that moment, my beautiful girl got back on him and start beating the shit out of Aiden. I was proud of my baby girl. I actually thought this was the moment to say something special in front of Aiden. I pulled Tania off Aiden and said Tania I have something to say. When Aiden heard me when I said that, he sat up with his black eye and bloody nose and watched me. I got down on one knee and said"Tania, I've known you for five years and loved you five years with all my heart. Tania.....will you do the honors and marry me?"