The beginning

// Thank you everyone for clicking on this story, and being interested in taking an adventure with me through this story :D Hang on to your seats because this story is going to get real intense, and I want to make sure you can handle it >:D Below is just a quick tell to show you whats happening in the story ~

      Since year 2317,  scientists around the globe, watched as temperature levels were dropping dramatically every year, causing deadly sicknesses from low oxygen levels and from plant life across the world dying and freezing to nothing but dirt. The world watched with eyes glazed over in fear as planet Earth slowly drifted farther away from normal orbit next to the heat of the sun. By the year 2321 more than half the world's population was dead to diseases, sicknesses, low health, need of oxygen, and most common, Hypothermia. The cold weather made it practically impossible to be pregnant and keep a child alive, so re population was not an option. When the levels started getting close to a non habitable state, humans built for than 150 domes all over the world holding from about 400, to 5,000 people. They built durable trains to supply goods to each other, but since this time of ice age, every person to let their skin touch the air, either died, or suffered the loss of whatever part of their body that touched the outside. Now, as cultures live in prosperity and cold labor everyday, the outside continues to rot, and soon enough, the domes won't be strong enough to withstand the air eating away at them.