Chapter 1

I was walking around the castle, thinking about my long lost brother when my favorite band came on. "OH MY GOD AHHHHHHHH" "Princess! Princess! Whats wrong?!?" Said one of the maids. "ITS ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!CUZ THATS WHAT MAKES YOU BEATIFUL!" I scream-sang at the top of my lungs. "Not this again princess." The maid groaned. I walked away towards my dad's throne room. "Daddy, can i have one direction play at my birthday ball? Please please please????" I asked with puppy dog eyes. You see im turning 20 in two weeks. "Hunny, you know I cant do that.Im sorry,sweetie." "I know father." I replied disapointed. There was a knock on the door. "Come in." My father said. "KYLIE!!!" I yelled. Kylie is the princess of Ireland, and my bestfriend. I haven't seen her in two months. "LILY!!!" She screamed back. We ran to each other stopping shortyly in front of each other. "HUG ME BROTHA!" We screamed in and unison and hugged. "I didnt know you were coming." "Yeah well it IS your birthday ball! Were going dress shopping!" "OK!" I yelled back.

•Later•

Were at a dress shop, me trying on dresses. "OOOOO! Try this one!" The dress she picked was an ugly pink. (Dress on Instagram.) "HELL NO!" " Im just kidding heres the real dress." She held up this beautiful dress.(Pic on Ig) It was a strapless sweet heart neck line with silver jewels on the neckline. It was baby blue that faded into teal and then into a dark blue.It ruffled down from the torso which was tight with jewels. "Oh.My.Swift. I LOVE IT!!!!!!" She got a matching dress but was a light pink into hot pink into orange. We left the dress shop and went to get coffee. We entered the

coffee shop and went to the table in back." Kylie went to go order. She knew my order by heart. I was looking out the window when i heard someone come up. "Sorry to bother you miss, but there are no more tables may we sit here with you and your friend?" I turned to look at the person asking but who i saw shocked me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note-

Hello! Cliffhanger! Lol so i was actually thinking about deleting this but someone inspired me to keep writing. That person is @Briannacagle1234 so the dedication goes to her. Thx for the inspiration.

Now i was thinking about updating every saturaday or whenever i can find time. I have a very busy schdule with dance three times a week and i was also thinking about telling a story from that week. What do yall think? Oh and i will post the dresses on Instagram.

My Ig- @_swiftobsessed_

So request a follow and i will except if you put *reader* in your bio.

Forever & Always

Bridget