A Disturbing Death

There is a frightening breeze, a whistle getting carried through the air. You shiver and start thinking. You look left and right.

"Where am I? Is this a dream?"

Even though You weren't expecting am answer you get one. It comes from above.

"This isn't a dream."

"Wha...."

"Its your time. Time to fall."

Lighting bursts through the sky and thunder rumbles the ground. What did he mean? The light heavens turn dark and everything freezes. Your alone and intimidated by what the mysterious voice said. Then, in the distance, you hear a noise.

You start to wander, trying to find this noise. You thought you were here alone. You hear it again. It's getting closer and closer. You feel breathing on the back of your neck and you try to hit it away but there is nothing there. You start to run. The thing chases at you. You keep stumbling and can feel clawed hands around your ankles. You run faster. Footsteps echo through your head though you don't know if they are yours or not. You can't hide. The monster chasing you has your scent. Where ever you go, it will follow. Another burst of light screeches across the sky spreading light over the ground. You turn to see the creature but it is hidden. You start running, hoping that it wont catch you. But you are wrong. It can smell you wherever you go.

The sky cracks open with light once more. You don't realise this is the last storm you will ever see. You can't run anymore. Your sides hurt and your head is pounding. It feels like your heart weighs 3 tonnes. Clodness spreads through your body and you fall to the ground, to weak to notice. 

The demon like creature grabs you. You try and struggle but he is too strong. You can't breath and you fall into a deep sleep. From that moment on you are gone.

Everything is black but the air is humid. You feel light headed but groggy. Everything is blurry but you catch a glimpse of a light. You rub your eyes and the light becomes more clear and vibrant. You walk towards it but you hear a voice that you recognise from somewhere.

"You will have a great after life little one. Good bye for now."

You smile and step through the colourful portal.