Chapter 6

"Damn" I said jaw dropped and eyes wide.

"This photo shoot bout to be lit" Normani yelled.

"Dinah look like a big ass Milky Way" I said making the girls burst out laughing.

"Alright Dinah go and pose by that wall" Matt told her.

"Like this" she asked walking over to the wall and putting her hands in her hair.

"Perfect" he said biting his lip making me give him a side glance.

"You look sexy mami" I yelled fanning myself.

"You too papi" Dinah said winking at me making my eyes go wide.

"You...I...what the fuck" I said not able to find the correct words to describe how I'm feeling.

"You good fam" Normani asked laughing.

"No I'm not" I said wiping a fake tear.

"Alright Dinah put that yellow scarf thing around your waist and bend over in the sand" Matt told D making me and Mani look at each other like we finna kill his bitch ass.

"Like this" Dinah asked laying in the sand with her ass in the air.

"Perfect" he said snapping the picture licking his lips and tapping my girls ass

"Perfect" he said snapping the picture licking his lips and tapping my girls ass. THAT was the final straw for me. I walked over to him, snatched his camera out his hand and tossed it to Mani.

"Touch my girl again and I'll fucking break you" I growled.

"Babe calm down please" Dinah said stroking my arm.

"No, there is a level of respect you have to have when it comes to women and he clearly don't got that shit. Fuck with any of these girls again and I got something for yo ass" I said pushing him down and grabbing Dinahs hand walking over to the others.

"Shawty don't play that" Normani said high fiving me.

"I thought you were gonna kill him" Camila said laughing.

"I really was but then Dinah stopped me" I said pulling Dinah in front of me and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"We should have our own photo shoot for y'all 2 cause we already took our pictures" Ally suggested.

"Ion kno man" I said.

"Please baby" Dinah asked.

"Okay fine" I said kissing her cheek.

"Yay" they all cheered well all except Lauren.

"Well I'm going to change then I'll just got to the hotel" Lauren said.

"Such a fucking buzz kill" Camila said rolling her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up Camila" Lauren growled.

"No but you can fucking leave now" Camila said rolling her eyes.

"Stop being such a fucking bitch all the time" Lauren said.

"You're the last one to be telling somebody to stop being a bitch" I said chuckling and kissing Dinahs biting playfully.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean" She snapped.

"That you're being a bitch, clearly you're confused and cannot speak proper English" I said rolling my eyes.

"Me haces puto enfermo" she spat. (You make me fucking sick.)

"Confía en mí cuando digo que el sentimiento es mutuo. Ahora ve correr y encontrar su bueno para nada fuckboy quién está engañando con su supuesto primo." I said rolling my eyes. (Trust me when I say the feeling is mutual. Now go run off and find your good for nothing fuckboy who's cheating on you with his so called cousin.)

"I thank god for those Spanish classes cause the tea is coming at a bitch like a fucking tsunami" Normani said making me chuckle.

"Bye now" I said making a gesture for Lauren to leave.

"Fuck you Y/n" Lauren spat.

"No thanks, Brad might have given you something" I said making Dinah smack my arm and whisper a "be nice."

"Got em" Camila and Normani yelled while Ally tried to hold in her laugh.

"Let's just go take these pictures" Dinah said shaking her head.

-----------

"Damn we took a shit load of pictures" I said flopping down on the floor near the tv.

"It was a lot of fun though" Normani said flopping down on the couch. Camila and ally said in the love seat and Dinah laid down on top of me.

"It really was, thanks for being us out here Y/n" Ally said.

"It was no problem, it was like a get away" I said chuckling.

"We should do this more often" Camila said.

"Yeah we should" Dinah said agreeing.

"I'll see what I can do" I said making them cheer.

"We took some hella bomb pictures tho" Dinah said kissing my neck.

"We really did" I said wrapping my arms around her waist with my right hand resting in her ass.

"I'm a good photographer" Camila said flopping her hair.

"you really are" Normani said agreeing with her.

"Hopefully your phone doesn't get hacked" I said making Mani burst out laughing.

"I see what you mean" Normani said leaning down and clapping me up.

"Wouldn't want to put Ally out there" I said making Dinah start dying laughing. I'm assuming she finally caught on.

"Y'all nasty" Ally said shaking her head.

"Nah y'all are" I said correcting her.

"Shut up and post your pictures" Camila said throwing me my phone.

@SkittlesTheBoss_Bitch: had fun with the girls on the beach today, even though we had a little bit of issues it was still lit af. The girl had me and my baby do a photo shoot and the shit came out "pretty fucking dope." I love my baby girl and I'd kill for her 💋😘👑 #DinahJaneIsMinahJane😍

" I love my baby girl and I'd kill for her 💋😘👑 #DinahJaneIsMinahJane😍