1, 2, 3 Found An Arm

That night the 4 girls without Vanessa made a plan to get to that house without anyone noticing.

"I'm going to tell you guys what we're going to do..." and before Holly could begin.

"So here's the thing, we're going to put a movie on that Vanessa wants to watch but we'll tell her we want to watch it during the day then we'll just do whatever she wants and when she gets suspicious well if she gets suspicious we'll yell and scream trick or treating and then the last house we go to is the house next door." Charlotte took the lead once again. But Holly couldn't argue Charlotte was the leader of the group and the bravest.

"HEY! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Vanessa screamed at them with anger. They were going to trick her into being nice and going to trick or treating she new all she had to do was prove to them that she can be brave, which she can just never with the house next door. "Now i've got a better game plan, instead of tricking me we need to trick my mum into letting us go trick or treating., but we'll also tell her that we will definitely not go to the haunted house (they were calling it that now)." Vanessa wasn't really sure her plan was safe but she can't be teased about it and anyways its Halloween she needs to hangout with her friends on scary nights like this. They even have a day called Scarniversary it stand for scary anniversary it's for the day Vanessa's aunty died and the day they found out the house was haunted.

So they went with the plan to trick Stacey into letting them go trick or treating.

"STACEY! STACEY!" they all yelled from the room except for Holly she wasn't really sure of the idea of tricking Stacey because Stacey can recognise any facial expressions especially when someone is lying.

"Coming girls!" Stacey wasn't really sure what they wanted but she was sure whatever it was they were going to beg her to go to the house.

"Mum can we please go trick or treating we promise we won't go to the house, and if you still say no either you can come or uncle George can come with us," Vanessa asked

"PLEASE?" now they were all begging.

"Ok but your Uncle George has to go with you, I have stuff to do." Stacey was scared to let them off with George, he was the husband of Vanessa's aunty.

THE DAY OF HALLOWEEN

"AAAHHHH!!" There were screams so close by then there were steps being ran on, up the carpet stairs this person just barged in the house . Stacey was ready to stab the person with the knife in her pocket. Who knows why she has a knife. "I THINK I JUST SAW AN ARM IN YOUR YARD!!" Uncle George was the person who barged into the house, he was frightened, he looked like he's just seen a ghost, he looks more pale then usual and his legs, his arms, his whole body was shaking. Vanessa felt pretty bad for the guy he was her favourite and last uncle left standing. All her other uncles tried to destroy the killer all failed but not only to take him/her down but to escape the house.

"Are you ok... Uncle George you don't look so great hehe." Vanessa was scared of how he looked but she doesn't believe that there's an arm in her yard she didn't kill anyone and she's pretty sure her mum didn't kill anyone (she hopes). All Uncle George did was signal them to follow him to the yard.

"No, No, No." Stacey was slowly crying.

"Do you know who's arm that is Stacey?" Holly asked with fright in her eyes.

"Y-yes t-thats my h-husband B-bob." Stacey was crying completely now. Her husbands arm was on the floor, his tattoo on his left arm has Stacey's name on it and on the right Vanessa's name on it. Craig would never wear short sleeves ever he didn't want Vanessa to know he was soft and to ever make him feel better he would need their names on his arms.

"D-dad no, no this can't happen no my birthday's this weekend he was meant to be there for my sweet 16 it's so important for him to be there." Vanessa was crying and screaming not having the two most important people in her life at her sweet 16 is the worst thing that has happened to her. "I will find who killed him and kill them!" Vanessa was determined but this didn't sound like Vanessa at all, she sounded like a murderer.

"Vanessa are you ok?" Charlotte asked, she was surprised about the way Vanessa was.

"Guys can't you see she's not ok. Her dad was murdered and so was her aunty and besides all of this happened before her sweet six..." Jessica was cut off.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!" screams of horror then slashes of blood and then a completely dead silence was heard.

"OUCH!" Vanessa's sister was hit in the head by a piece of paper attached to something. "Your next MARY! OMG THE KILLER IS AFTER ME HE/SHE KNOWS MY NAME! THIS IS INSANE IT'S WRITTEN IN BLOOD!" Mary just passed out and everyone freaked out except for Emily Mary's worst enemy who had just walked by their house when Mary read the note and passed out.

"HAHA, well that's one way to kill someone." Emily was the meanest 11 year old in her school. Vanessa was in anger she stood up and went over to slap Emily in the face and she did and mad Beatrice's cheek went red and her emotions towards Mary got worse.

"I'll kill you Mary and your family will suffer more then it has already!" This speech from Emily made her suspicious maybe she was the killer who lived next door but who knows.

HALLOWEEN NIGHT

The girls get ready for halloween trick or treating and Vanessa for some reason decides to get dressed as a killer... everyone is surprised but they didn't argue. Charlotte dressed as Bloody Mary, Jessica dressed as Jason, Lily dressed as Frankenstein and Holly dressed as Frankensteins Mad Scientist.

"Oooh nice costume Vanessa." Charlotte was surprised that she went all out.

"Thanks but don't you think Beatrice was a little suspicious this morning. How'd she know about our family even?" Vanessa asked and everyone nodded.

"She was and she even said similar words to the note that the killer gave Mary." Holly and Lily said at the same time 😱.

"Hmmmm..." everyone said at the same time. They were all going to question Beatrice until suddenly Jessica realised Vanessa disappeared and they all were blocking the entrance so that no-one can leave the room.

"SHE'S GONE!" Jessica screamed and cried her heart out. She said this over and over again until the others would reply.

"Who's gone? I'm pretty sure everyone's here. 1, 2, 3, 4... OMG SOMEONE'S MISSING!!" Lily screamed. "Ok lets try this I'm going to write all our names down." Lily was calm now. She whispered "Lily, Holly, Vanessa, Charlotte and Jessica." "Now one by one call your name out." Lily continued. "Lily." said.

"Charlotte." Charlotte was excited she was alive.

"Vanessa." Jessica screamed. "VANESSA ISN'T HERE!" She screamed again. Now everyone freaked out they were so caught up with Beatrice that they didn't realise Vanessa was hiding in the cupboard waiting for them to leave the entrance open so she can beat the living daylights out of Beatrice. 'Beatrice has hurt my sister to much. Now she will get what she deserves.' Vanessa thought in her mind she wanted to do it but in reality she thought it was a bad idea.

"Let's go find her outside." Holly said and everyone agreed after her. Just as they were going to go outside the door they heard a noise.

"Wait." Vanessa said quietly she sounded so innocent so... so scared. She decided she was going to tell her friends what she was going to do but she was afraid that they would never like her again but she was ready to take the risk.

"VANESSA!!" They all screamed and ran to hug her so tight that she would never leave them again but when they stopped Jessica kept going she was so scared that she lost a best friend.

"Ok guys lets go or we'll miss out!" Vanessa said she seamed excited but scared.

"Hey Vanessa I'm not so sure we should go." Charlotte said, she was too embarrassed to say it but it was said and she can't take it back.