Chapter 1;Secret admirer

Author's POV

Kaitlin was standing in the middle of the ring waiting for her secret admirer to show himself."Okay secret admirer, show yourself , I feel kinda silly" she said.A few seconds until an unexpected theme blared through the speakers.

Big E came out with flowers and looked nervous.He got in the ring."E?Its you?"He nodded and handed her the flowers.She took them reluctantly and stared in disgust.

"Listen Kaitlin, I know this may seem kinda strange, I know it is, but, I've liked you ever since I laid eyes on you.I didn't know how to say it, until now" E said as he was about to kiss her.

She smiled and thought."Maybe Big E isn't such a bad guy after all."She was smiling until E dropped her and Aj's theme blared.She skipped over and slapped big E's hand."How ya feelin?Broken?Thats exactly how I felt when you left me.Daniel hurt me.I was hurt by John cena, Daniel Bryan, Cm punk.And where was my best friend?Chasing the divas title.They all shattered me like glass.But even shattered glass, if you don't handle it right, can cut you pretty deep"Aj started laughing evilly.

"You are crazy!You are crazy!"Kaitlin yelled.

"No Kaitlin, I'm smart"Aj said."You may be able to beat me in here, but I can beat you up here"Aj said as she pointed to Kaitlins head.Kaitlin slapped it away."You're just worthless!Nobody cares about you!Nobody gives a damn about you!You have no friends no one to love no shoulder to cry on!All you have, is that divas title!But when I win it, you can crawl back into the trailer park you came out of!Remote in one hand and junk food in the other, just like the worthless fat cow you are-"

Kaitlin slapped her in the face and started attacking her.The refs came and Aj got out of the ring and started laughing as Kaitlin cried in the middle of the ring.

Cm punk's POV

I watched in horror as my former girlfriend Aj lee, makes a fool out of the most beautiful girl on the planet.Ya, that's right.I'm cm punk and I'm in love with Kaitlin.

What do you think of the first chapter?

I know I know it's short!

I just wanted to get that out of the way and make the next chapter be about Payback.

Should I continue?

Also read my other books

Be mine

Vote

Comment

Ziggysgirl