Basic facts before we start

His full name is Daniel James Howell.

He is currently 25, since his full birth date is June 11th, 1991 (so many 1's).

He was born and lived in Wokingham, Berkshire, England (south east England, located to the west of London) until August 2011 when he and his best friend, channel collaborator and fellow YouTuber Phil Lester/AmazingPhil and him moved into an apartment in Manchester. They moved out of it in July 2012 into an apartment in London, which is the same one they still live in today.

He is 6'3.

His hair is dark brown, not black.

His eyes are also brown, not black.

His favorite band is Muse and his favorite musical artist is Kanye West. He also likes other bands and artists such as Radiohead, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Panic! At The Disco, Kendrick Lamar, Gerard Way, Paramore and Fall Out Boy.

He went to university for law until he dropped out in his second (?) year to focus on his YouTube career more and actually do something he knew he wanted to do, whereas with law he felt like he had to go to university so he chose that major because it looked nice, even though it wasn't what he wanted to do- he didn't even know what he wanted to do at all with his life yet (yeah, he didn't just *drop out*).

..And I guess that's it? If I think of anymore, I'll either put them as a "bonus fact" in future chapters, or just make a part 2 of these basic facts. These are basic, right..?

So yeah. Pretty easy to understand. All of my future chapters are going to have 5 facts on them too btw, unlike some other fact books that just have 1 for each chapter and take up your history and time really quick..

If you have any questions or suggestions just comment, or if you feel the need to inbox me or comment on my profile instead (although I'd prefer you comment on any of these chapters/this book somewhere..). Thank you for reading/adding this to your reading list(s)/voting and I hope you like this and stay to read all of them! Goodbye.

- Sunny.