1

(Y/N)'s Pov

I'm sitting on a blue blanket my mother put out for me. I'm finally able to get out of the hospital today and i want to spend the whole day at the park. Sadly i have to go back to the hospital at 4:30. I look up and see a beautiful blue sky. My (L/H) (H/C) hair swayed with the small breeze. I look at my lap. My favorite plain (C/D) dress that i haven't worn in so long. I smile at the grass and trees. *Bark, Bark* I look around and see a big white dog running around without a care in the world. I couldn't help but smile at it running around happily. A soft laugh came out of me. The dog must of heard me cause it stop and looked at me. I smile at it. suddenly he came running towards me. I widen my eyes on how fast he is. It jumps on me and starts to lick my face. I start to laugh trying to get him off me but to no use.

Kiba's Pov

I'm laying down on the grass relaxing. Akamaru is running around. I close my eyes and feel a small breeze pass by. *Bark, Bark* I hear Akamaru barking in the distance. I sit up and look where the barking was. I hear a woman laughing. I look and see Akamaru on top of a girl.

"Akamaru!" I stand up and jog to the person. He raises his head and gets off her. When i reach her i see her (C/E) eyes looking at me with a smile. Her (L/H) (H/C) hair swayed in the breeze. *Bark, Bark* Akamaru snaps me out of it.

(Y/N)'s Pov

The dog who is name Akamaru raises his head and gets off of me. I have a big smile on my face and sit up. I see a handsome man come up to me and Akamaru. Probably his owner. I look into his eyes. His eyes are so beautiful. *Bark, Bark* I snap out of his trace and blush. "I'm sorry about Akamaru. I hope he didn't scare you." His voice sounds deep but very warming.

"Not at all. he really is a fun dog. I wish i could play with him." I said without thought.

"Why not?" I look at him with a sad expression.

"I'm sick." I said sadly

"You don't look sick. You just look like a beautiful girl enjoying the peace." I blush at his comment and smile. I see him blushing realizing what he said.

"Thank you." I manage to say without stuttering

"W-What's your name? I haven't seen you around here." He said.

"I'm (Y/N) and the reason that you don't see me is because i have to stay at the hospital most of the time. What's your name?" I asked him.

"I'm Kiba and you already know Akamaru." I giggle. "Can i sit here with you?" He asked.

"That would be great." Kiba sat next to me and Akamaru lay on the grass. "Your a ninja right?" I asked.

"Yes and Akamaru is my partner." He said happily. Wow. That's so cool! I thought.

"That means you been to places right." I said excited.

"Yes."

"Can you tell me stories about your adventures?" I asked

"Sure." Kiba started to tell me funny, sad, happy, all kinds of adventures he had. I was suck in into his stories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how long i stayed and listen to Kiba's stories but when i look up i saw the sun has started to set. Kiba must have notice too because he was also looking into the sky.

"My mother would probably be here to pick me up soon." I said thinking out loud.

"Why can't you just go home by yourself?" He asked