morning

Pence POV-

I turn and toss in my silky down comforter until my eyes rest on him. His hair lays across his plump head as soft and smooth looking as it did when we first began our night in bed. How does he do it? How does he manage to look oh-so-perfect in moments when it's not even necessary to do so?  I continue to admire his appearance until his eyes flick open. Blue pierces my eyes as they rest on his lips. He looks over at me and I submissively look down at his hairy chest.            

          "Goodmorning, Michael." He says in his gentle, raspy morning voice. 

I begin to crack a smile as I look into his small squinting blue eyes. My hand rests on the back of his neck as I kiss his forehead and retreat into the bathroom. I look at myself. I don't like what I see. It's not fair that the first thing I see in the morning is the most Beautiful man in the world, and then I stare at- at a slightly overweight man with messy white hair and bloodshot brown eyes. I admit, on my good days I can be quite the looker, but even on Trump's worst days he looks better than my best.

Trump POV - 

I wake up and immediately see... That... Laying next to me. I'm really hoping last night was worth it. I need to win this election and sleeping with Pence to gain his approval may just be the way. His resume is flawless, but like most men... He's not very "Well endowed" compared to me. Not like it matters. Hopefully this one night will cause my polls to skyrocket and BAM! I'm in the Whitehouse! 

"Goodmorning, Michael."

Ugh... He's touching my neck- oh great now he kissed my forehead how lovely... Allow me to smile. Heading to the bathroom so quickly? I'm not complaining.