History of Brandy and Choosing a Glass Full Of It

Brandy is a wonderful drink on its own, in a cocktail or an after-dinner drink. Brandy, filled with delicate flavors is distilled from wine to produce a spirit that is 35 to 60% alcohol by volume. The brandy drink can be enjoyed with its history, the types of brandy and the proper way to drink brandy.

How brandy is made?

Brandy is a distilled spirit made from fruit juice. The fruit is crushed & we get the juice and then the juice is fermented to make fruit wine. After this, the fruit wine is distilled to produce brandy. The brandy is usually aged in wooden barrels, but some brands are not aged.

Brandy is made from grapes, but there are some other fruits such as apple, peach, plum etc. that are used in brandy. When brandy is made from another fruit, the fruit name is used first before the word "brandy." For example, if the brandy made from apples, it would be called apple brandy.

Brandies get their dark color due to aging in barrels. Un-aged brandies will not have this caramel color, but the colors could be added to create the same look. But Pomace brandy is made a little difference. Instead of just fermenting the grape juice, fermentation and distillation to make pomace brandy includes the skins, stems and seeds of the grapes. To drink brandy you should have a perfect glass to have it.

Brandy glasses, or brandy snifters, are a very special type of glass that many people know, but surprisingly very few people actually own. Most people while drinking brandy will use small and short glasses, but there is the problem with this that these glasses do not work as well when you are drinking brandy. Brandy glassware is very unique part and they are made in a special way in order to maximize the experience of drinking brandy.

A brandy glass or snifter has a different look and it is more a form of stemware than a glass itself. The reason behind this is that brandy glassware is short-stemmed, and there is a wide range of vessel that opens quite wide at the bottom but it narrows at the top. There is a reason for this because of the drink brandy.

Due to The large surface area of the brandy glass it helps the brandy to evaporate within the glass. Brandy glassware is the short stem & wide bottom because the glass is supposed to be cupped within your hand and it warms up the brandy for you because of the heat coming from your hand.

You can find many types of brandy glassware online at very low prices. While brandy glassware has one clear form, they will not come in different styles and even different colors.

One of the most important things about brandy glasses, from a business perspective, is that if you want to put your company name and logo on the brandy glass so you can easily advertise your company to your customers through promotional brandy glassware.

Classic Spirits online shopping of wines, champagnes, liquors, beers and refreshments from the most basic and essential products to the best brands and premium labels.

For More Details Please Visit: classicspirits.co.uk