Work

Have some random stuff I write after school: I go into work and a Friday night around 8. I hear my boss, Melina. " Darling, y/n!!" . I say hello to her and head to the dressing room. There I changed my clothes into a tiny purple bikini with pink polka- dots. Maybe 5 minutes pass when Melina knocks on the door and says " y/n your on now !!" . I call out" ok, going!!" I strut out. I hear men calling out as usual. I do my normal thing and collect the dollar bills. I take off my top and spin around. My large sized breasts form my age / height shook around then I pick up my top and put it back on. I collect the money and then I see this skeleton? It was normal because humans and monsters lived together. Anyway, I thought. I went the closest man to the stage and I pushed my breasts into his face. He slips a twenty between them, I smile and kiss him gently before walking of slowly and take of my top one more time. Before I leave I turn around and show them once again.
Wtf I am even writing this XDDDDDDDD HELP MEH

I got back to my dressing room and get a bottle of water from the little mini fridge I had by my f/c vanity. I go to a small box on a little table I had. I pick up a blue eye shadow. I apply some and change again. This time into a mermaid costume. It had a blue wig, purple mini skirt that looked like a tail, and no shirt. I check my phone am sigh. I mumble to myself " who was that skeleton, he was kinda cute.........". I hear a ding. I had to go again. So I walk out on stage I see the skeleton again. This time closer. He was wearing a leather jackets and black basketball shorts and head a golden tooth . He stares at my breasts. I walk toward him and whisper I her ear gently " come play with me if you want them " I quickly dance on the pole, and since the mini skirt made my ass look rather huge and twerked ( again y do I do this ) a tad making money fly every where. I pick it all in up and go back to the skeleton. I whisper in her ear rancher teasing" meet me in room 3". He touched my breasts gently and I giggle like a child, I mean it tickled!!! I walk of stage and disappear behind a corner.

Enjoy some crappy art I pulled together 👆
I am sorry my art looks pretty bad, that's cuz I am using a app and not paper. So yeah...... I hope you liked the story regardless.
-lc1975