Chapter 3- Friday

PICTURE OF RYAN
________________

Friday morning
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
I fastly through my hand on the bottom of my alarm to make it shut up.
"Well one more day to go and my first week is down!" I say to myself kinda stoked I made it this far. Hahaha I sound like I'm in the olympics or something.
I race out of bed feeling good. I get in the shower and you know do shower stuff.

Getting out of the shower I dry myself off and approach the mirror.
"I got time this morning, let's go all out!" I squeal.
Step one: apply concealer and foundation
Step two: contour; contour good.
Step three: HIGHLIGHT!!!
Step four: eye shadow and eyeliner and mascara
Step five: brush teeth and top off look with a cute matte lip stick.
I grab my hair dryer and begin drying my hair running my fingers through it.
I decided to curl my hair this morning because why not?
I rush to my closet and scan it
I ended up wearing dark denim skinny jeans with a maroon shirt. You know the soft and sexy addition at American eagle!
I skip down the stairs in my house and head towards the kitchen, I grab a granola bar to eat since I'm running out of time and head out the door.
"Wait, Courtney!" I hear my mom holler going down the stairs.
"Yes mom? I'm kinda in a hurry." I say kinda irritated because I don't want to be late for school.
" I just wanted to remind you that at 8:00 tonight you have to go get Ryan from the airport. It's Friday!"
Get. Ryan. From. The. Airport.
HOW COULD I FORGET???! My boyfriends coming down and I totally spaced.
A big smile grew on my face.
"Okay thanks mom!"
My good mood has officially became a great mood and I couldn't be any happier.
I finally reach school and walk up with the biggest smile on my face.
"Hey court!!!"
I look over and see a little energetic girl racing towards me.
"Hi Brit!" I said engulfing her in a big hug.
After I let go she looks at me with a confused look.
"Oh, sorry! I'm just in a happy mood." I said finishing my way up to the school doors.
"Yeah I can tell, you have this little sparkle in your eyes." She says examining my face.
I laugh.
"Let me guess, your parents got you a puppy? No I don't think that's it. You finally scheduled your hair appointment? No no only I would be so happy over that. I give up!" She said having a conversation to herself not letting me get a word in.
Once again I laughed.
"No silly! None of those. Although, a puppy would be nice." I said as we reached my locker
"Then what!?" She practically yelled and most eyes in the hall were on us.
"My boyfriends coming to visit me this weekend and he's flying in today!" I said practically jumping up and down.
*DING*
"Shoot that's the bell, but we are gonna talk at lunch okay!" She said walking away.
I just nodded my head and gave her two thumbs up and started making my way to class.
In case you guys forgot, first period. I sit right in front of, Ryder smith. Since this week I've heard so many story's about this guy. He's know as the "bad boy" and the biggest one here. He's been arrested 4 times. And goes to party's every weekend. Girls admire him. Boys want to be like him. He's a player. My last conversation I had with him was Tuesday and he was giving me information to this Bon fire. Which I'm not going to.
I sit down in my seat and noticed that Ryder wasn't here. Shocker. He hasn't been to class the pass 2 days.  I think it's just part of his bad boy act. "Skips class to show that he doesn't care about education and he's better off doing his own thing." I murmur under my breath.
"What was that?" I heard a voice and my head shoots up and there he is.
A smirking Ryder smith staring down at me while making his way to his desk.
"Nothing." I said quickly and started paying attention to the class.
Lunch came around and I'm sitting at a table listening to Brittany blabber on about her past relationships.
Don't get me wrong, she's sweet. But boy oh boy does that girl ever stop talking?!
The rest of the day went by and I get home at about 3:00 and a still have 5 hours till Ryan's flight arrives.
I did some homework to pass time by. I listened to music ate some food and made myself more presentable.

It's 7:26 and I figure I should leave a little early so he's not waiting for me.
I hop in my jeep and drive down to the airport which is about 10 minutes away.
I get parked walk inside and get snacks because I still have about 20 minutes until his plane arrives.
*DING*
"Flight from Virginia will be landing shortly at gate 3"
I hear the lady over the intercom say and start making my way over to gate 3.
I look out the window and see a plane pulling up and I got excited, happy and very nervous.
I see Ryan walking threw the doors and I run at full speed towards him and jump to hug him.
I felt tears, happy tears. I was definitely the most happy girl in the world right now.
"Hi baby" Ryan says putting me down since he was practically holding me.
"Hi Ryan!" I said letting go as he started going into a kiss.
Man oh man I missed his lips let me tell ya.
"I missed you so much" I said while grabbing his hand and walking over to the baggage claim.
"I missed you to court" he said squeezing my hand which made me feel comforted.
We grab his bag and grab something to eat and head home. It's 9:00 pm by the time we got home. We entered the house and my parents greeted us with big smiles and engulfing Ryan into a hug.
"Hi mrs. And Mr. Rose" he said smiling at them.
"Okay well it's late and I'm sure Ryan it's pretty tired and exhausted" I said while pulling him upstairs.
"Okay sweets goodnight you guys" my mom hollered at us.
My parents usually don't let boys stay at my house but when it comes to Ryan visiting they could care less.
We reach the top of the stairs and enter my
Room, Ryan looks so tired I almost feel bad for him.
I grab his bags and point for him to lay on the bed.
I set his bags in the corner on a chair and climb on top of Ryan straddling him.
"Well hey there" he says placing his hands on my thighs"
"Hi" I said kinda shyly but kinda seductive at the same time.
I kissed him and well he kissed me.
He Licked my bottom lip asking entrance. I allowed it. He got into a heated make out session. Before it gets any further I pull away. "Sorry babe but it's late, you are tired, and my parents are home" I said and he just gives me a pouty face.
I laugh because he looks so cute.
I get off the bed and get changed I walk over to his bag and grab one of Ryan's shirts. He loved when I would wear his shirts to sleep.
I'm left in my underwear and his shirt and all he has is a big smile on his face.
He's just in his boxers and his abs are heavenly.
I crawl on the other side of the bed and cuddle him.
"Goodnight ry, I love you"
"Goodnight court, I love you more"
Then I drifted off into slumber.