Part 39- Rain romance or dream?

QOTD
Strive for progress, not perfection!
          ~Unknown

DARSHAN'S POV...

We all had our dinner, but Mouni seemed to be a bit lost. Instead of eating she is smiling at the plate. "Mouni beta khao na!" mom said and she nodded looking at her. "Ya kahna pasnad nahi a ya?" she asked again and Mouni was quick to response "nahi nahi aunty muje bohot accha hain" she said and started eating.

Soon we were done with dinner and I was yet sitting on the table discussing some work with Sameer through mails. And mom, Mouni and her mother were doing something in the kitchen.

"Darshan sun.." mom said coming out of the kitchen, and I looked at her.  "Tu aur Mouni jao ice cream leke a o!" mom said and I just nodded smiling. I looked at her and she nodded confused. "Chale?" I asked and she again nodded unsure. I smiled at her cuteness and waited for her to walk, and that's when I realized she is hurt. I stretched my hand and forwarded it to her and she grabbed it slowly putting her half weight on me.

We walked hand-in-hand silently to the door, although I know that her hand in mine due to the injury, I yet loved to walk with her, and I would always walk with her. I smiled at my thought and pulled the door and opened it and held her hand again, she looked at me with some intensity in her face, and I just smiled pressing her hand.

We walked to the car and I opened the door for her, and she slipped in silently. I paced to my side and sat in.

The drive is silent and it had started to drizzle a bit and Mouni was just looking outside with shiny eyes, though I was taking glances of her she was all busy looking outside admiring the rain drops. I smiled and stopped the car. I yet remember the first time we were in rain was when I had a bit of feelings towards her, I wish re-live that. I stepped out of the car and went to her side and opened the door. The rain showers had became a bit more fast now.

I forwarded my hand to her and bent down. She looked at me all confused, I indicated her to put her hand on mine and she struggled a bit with her thoughts but put her hand in mine. I held her hand and pulled her out with me.

"May I have the pleasure to dance with you?" I asked her and she made a 'have you gone mad' face. I raised my brows at her and she nodded in a no. Why?  "Sir yaha mere per tooth r ha hain aur apko dance karna hain!" she said a bit angry reminding me of her sprained ankle, and I starched my hair. "Sorry!" I said a bit disappointed, and her expressions seem to also get sad from angry. And suddenly it started to rain fast. She closed her eyes due to the sudden force almost like feeling the rain.

END OF DARSHAN'S POV...

MOUNI'S POV...

It suddenly started to rain fast and I closed my eyes as the rain drops started to fall one after the other, I just love rains! I stood there for a moment feeling the drops. It had been almost a while and I almost forgot sir was also with me.

I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me with eyes full of love. He moved close to me, but I didn't move behind. He came hell close to me and I held his shoulders for support. And he slowly slide his hand on my waist. I shut my eyes feeling him. "I love you!" he whispered in my ears. He moved to my neck and placed a soft warm kiss and I fisted his shirt in my palm. He planted a kiss on my jawline, moving to my lips.

"Mouni?" I heard him calling and I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me with a confused look, what I was dreaming, how that even possible I was not even sleeping. "You're ok?" he asked and I nodded, by now the raining had also stopped. How long was I exactly standing like a statue, I wonder.

We both moved to the car and sat in, we both were wet but I think we have no other choice but to sit in the car and go back. He took the driving seat and switched the heater on. We kinda dried by the time we came back.

He rang the bell and a servant opened the door. We walked in and I found mom and ma'am sitting together and I smiled at them. "Ice cream kaha hain?" mom asled Oh shit we forgot! "Ammm, maa  vo kya hain na shop bandh thi!" I said looking at sir and he nodded. "Toh itni der kaha ho g e?" ma'am asked and I went blank on what to answer. "Vo mom hum thodi dur g e the looking for a open shop" I heard sir say, "Aur hume mile nahi!" I played along and they both looked satisfied.

After sometime sir dropped me and mom home. I changed and laid on the bed thinking about what I was dreaming, did I really want that?!