The Notes

A.N. hey the is my first book! Sorry if its crappy but if I make a sequel it prob will be much better. I wanna give credit to my friend Alaina for writing this story I just twisted it up and added to it. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy it!!! :P

Sometimes everything could mean something. Sometimes it's romantic but other times it isn't always so good. It all started August 26th, 2013. Sandra Filinsky was an average girl. Favored by most and always kind. She was tall, blonde, and had milky brown eyes. When people saw the cuts they changed there mind about Sandra. When it happened she walked into her kit hen after getting her volleyball jersey. Her number was 13, to most it was considered the unlucky number but Sandra didn't care. After turning the corner in her kitchen she noticed a note on the counter. Three little words written on it started it all. "YOU WILL PAY!!" were written in blood. Shortly after reading the note she felt a sharp jab of pain on her wrist. just as a fresh drop o blood hit the floor Sandra looked down to her wrist and there it was. a fresh deep cut right on her wrist.

~*2 weeks later~*

"I can't do this anymore Jack, I can't handle it. Everyone thinks I'm suicidal because if the cuts." Sandra explained with a horrid look on her face. Oh did I mention that Jack was Sandra's best friend. Jack had known Sandra since kindergarten He was tall, with black hair, and blue-grey eyes.

"It's gonna be alright, we are going to figure out what's happening. I already called the police an they set up security cameras and everything. It's gonna show proof that your not cutting yourself." Jack reassuringly told Sandra.

It happened almost every other day after a volleyball games he would find a new note and then another cut would appear.

A.N. sorry for the short chapter!! just haven't had a lot of time to add on. But I will update soon!! thanks for reading!!

She had at least 15 cuts as people in school were saying things like 'her boyfriend broke up with her that's why she cuts' and other things. But it started to get worse. Sandra had her best friends Krystal and Kylee say with her at all times while Jack stayed at her house to watch and see if any new notes appeared and where they were coming from. Sandra was not going to school or volleyball and was loosing tons of blood from the cuts. things weren't going well for Sandra Filinsky.

The day of the disappearance was October 13, the day before Sandra's birthday. Krystal and her family were in Florida for the week and Kylee had an all day volleyball tournament. Jack was going to his monthly hockey camp. She was all alone in her house. She was trying to say out of her kitchen so she wouldn't get anymore cuts. Sandra thought she would be fine for the day if she just stayed away from there but one little sound coughs her attention. A small little scratching sound coming from the floor. Sandra cautiously stood up and starting to slowly shift towards the sound. Scratch Scratch, Sandra heard it again and this time it was sounding right under her feet. As she looked down she saw a silver handle. She reached down and clenched the handle and pulled up. As the door on the floor opened up Sandra saw it and before she could let out a scream for help a hand clenched her throat.

~* 3 weeks later~*

"It's been three weeks and we still haven't found her!!" Jack said between sobs, "I jut can't take it anymore!"

"I know and the police are loosing hope. Things are just not going well, we've lost every game since she disappeared!" Kylee exclaimed "I think we should go check out her house and look for those notes she was always talking about!"

"Alright I will go tomorrow. Don't come with me," said Jack

"NO! Something happened to Sandra and I don't want the same thing to happen to you! If you don't want me to come then Krystal will!" Kylee claimed.

"I-I-I-I don't know if I can do that Ky, I don't want to go to her house!" Krystal said quietly.

"See! She doesn't want to go! I can do this Ky ok? I jut need some time alone and going to her house will be that time. Trust me Ky I can do this." Jack said

"Ok fine but km driving with you!' Kylee demanded.

"Ok fine. ill meet you at 2 tomorrow." Jack said as he walked away.

A.n. hey sorry I haven't been updating but I have time to now! Sorry for the shirt chapters!

Hey check out my friend halliekins books "the gay Prince" and "the forgotten life"

Thanks y'all