Quadrants

When the party was over Vriska, Gamzee, Nepeta and Eridan (who showed up at the end) were all fast asleep on the lounge chairs. They all got drunk when they played beer pong. Equius carried Nepeta back home but the other three stayed alseep in the back yard. Kanaya invited you and the others over to her house for dinner and a movie. You and the rest of the neighborhood ate steak for dinner and watched old crime scene movies. Kanaya sat next to you and played with your hair for most of the time. Sollux sat next to aradia, who sat next to Tavros and Feferi and Terezi was sitting on the floor eating red crayons.

The movies were boring so you and everyone else ended up talking about random stuff. The topic of kismesis, moirail, auspitism and matesprites came up and you were asked who was in your quadrants. "I only have Gamzee as a matesprite, my other quadrants are empty." Everyone was then eager to have you in their quadrants. Terezi, Kanaya and Feferi wanted to be moirails while Sollux wanted to be in a kismesis, where aradia would be the auspitice.

"I don't know guys, I'm still new to the quadrant stuff." You would usually make a mean remark but you were feeling shy.

"Come on karkat just pick me!" Terezi said while sniffing you creepily.

"Just let karkat pick guys." Aradia exclaimed. Everyones attention went to you.

"Uh, for my moirail, I'll pick... Kanaya. And for kismesis I pick-" You were cut off by the front door being forced open. Vriska walked in swaying lightly. "What are you guys talking about?" Vriska asked as she slammed down onto the table. "Karkats picking who will be in his quadrants." Kanaya stated and wrapped her arms around you. "Karkat I'm now your kismesis. If only you picked ME for your matesprite but I do hate you so this is fine." Vriska pulled you from kanayas arms and kissed you sloppily and squeezed your ass. It only got worse from there, Gamzee came strolling into the house during the kiss. He was smiling at first but when he saw you and Vriska, he snapped.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!" He yelled and took vriska by the collar and threw her across the room. He walked over to you and grabbed you pulling you close to his face.

"AND YOU! WHY WERE YOU KISSING HER!?!? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME NOT THAT BITCH!" He was breathing heavily and growling furiously.

"I wasn't kissing her! She kissed me because she's apparently my kismesis now, chill out!" You screamed back only to be met with angry growling. You had absolutely no idea how to resolve this. Trying to remember something to help, you zoned out for a while until a lightbulb went off in your head.

"Is my Gamzee jealous?" You asked tauntingly. Gamzees expression went from furious to blushing. He grumbled something under his breath. It sounded like him saying 'maybe'. He then kissed you and pulled you onto the couch with him. "You're not ready for quadrants yet karbro, just think of me as a boyfriend instead of a matesprite." He kissed your forehead and cuddled you. A couple second after her fell asleep with you in his arms.

"You're a mess Gamzee." You said and kissed his forehead before cuddling back into his arms.