Chapter Five

~The day Tobi moves with Megan~

Megan's Pov

Me and Tobi have been getring along really well, we were like best friends, he felt like the big brother i never had.

"Well Megan home sweet home."

"Yep home sweet home indeed"

"Well Megan im gonna go record ill see you in about an hour"

"Alright ill entertain myself, somehow"

Welp, Fifa i guess

~after tobi recording~

I was almost finished with my fifth match and Tobi walks in and i give him a smile and gives one back.

"You know Megan Ive been thinking about something"

"What?"

"I think you should start a YouTube channle"

I give a really shock look to him

"ME, nononononono, i cant"

"Yes you can, Megan your funny, kind, honest, entertaining and you have great banter and i think the audiance would like you"

"But Tobi ill just get really shy and freeze as soon as the camera goes on and what if the Sidemen watches my videos and find out about you helping me"

"Woah woah, Megan stop freaking out, you wont freeze on camera because ill do a first video with you and if you dont want the sidemen to know who you are i would..."

What is he thinking

"I dont know how you will react to this but change your self!"

"What? What do you mean by that"

"Change your look and name so they wont know who you are!"

I was thinking about the idea, its not bad to be honest ive wanted to change my hair colour and cut it and do myself properly. You know what? Fuck it!

"Alright ill do it!"

"Yes! Ill get my girlfriend and Simon to help if you want?"

"Yeah just fucking yolo lets do it
He chuckled at my comment.

"Anyways we need to get some sleep its HOLY SHIT i didnt even realize it was 11pm. Anyways we'll start tomorrow."

"Alright, night"

"Night"

~next day~

Tobi's girlfriend (whats his girlfriends name? This is just random) Taylor was taking me out to get some hair dye and asked what colour i wanted i said purple because purple is bae.

She took me to get my nails done, to curl my hair and brought some girly clothes to wear and brought alot of makeup. This is going to be a great day.

We got back home and she said she would do my 'amazing' make over, well like i said fuck it.

~aftef make over ~

I swear Its been about 2 hours, do i look that bad.

"Andddd done"

"NOW can i look in the mirror"

She was just looking at me

"Whaaaaat"

"Nothing its just you look amazing "

I gave a small chuckle "thanks"

"Now lets show Tobi and Simon."

I was wearing a denim jacket with a girly style white t shirt with black leggins and black high heels.We walked out of my room to Simon and Tobi, god i hope i look as good as she said.

"TADAHHHH" she said to Tobi and Simon

They were both just staring especially Simon

"Megan you look amazing" Tobi said

"Thanks"

"No Megan you look beautiful" Simon surprisingly said

I blushed a bit at that

"Thanks Si"

Wait Si since when did i give him a nickname.

"No problem" and he gave a wink at the end. God dammit Simon stop making me blush.

"Anyways i have to go back to the Sidemen house to record ill see you all later"

"Yeah and i have to go i promised i meet Freya"

"Alright bye you too" Tobi said

"See ya" said Simon "Bye" said Taylor

"So sice we've done this what do you want your name to be"

I was thinking for a bit about it.

"Lily." I said

"Lily, i like it" he replied

"Ive always liked that name so why not!"

"So anyways tomorrow we'll get your setup for everything"

"Sounds good"

"Ill get some food"

I went up to the mirror and saw what i looked like and wow, this is way better than i thought it would turn out i had light blue nails, bright read lip stick, mascara and eye liner and a bit if foundaition.

I put my hand in my pocket and found a necklace with a lucky charm and it had a note in it

For good luck

-Simon xx

I blushed at the note and started to think about him but i was brought out of it when Tobi spoke

"Megan um i mean Lily do you mind getting some nandos from down the road we havent really got any food and i cant be assed to go get it."

"Yeah sure"

"Thanks"

~after getting nandos~

I was on my way from getting nandos and through the whole jouney i just couldnt stop thinking about Simon i didnt know why though, my mind just doesnt want to get off a topic about Simon.

When i was about to go inside the place a hand went across my face and dragged me to the nearest alley and whispered in my ear.

"Hello sweety"

------------------------------------------------

Haha cliffhanger sorry i just couldnt resist but sorry for a shorter chapter but i do hope you enjoy it and my question today is

What is your favourite game?

Mines probably COD BLO3 ive started to play it more and i cant stop or probably GTA5

Bye

-Megan