Her's

Diana awoke to the ground shaking beneath her feet. Ten seconds later and she realized the ground was no longer supporting her weight. Instead she was suspended in the air, confined by thick ropes like arms. She knew this by the soft flexing of the muscles pressing into the thin cotton of her t-shirt. Instinctively, she tensed in anticipation honing into  untapped potential to survey the situation without sight. She reluctantly released the tension in her body and tried to concentrate on him. A man, and a strong one at that, she conclude based on the firm flesh surrounding her. Diana unknowingly sniffed the air for any indication of what she was up against. Her body relaxes automatically at the strange scent. The smell of cigarette smoke and dark chocolate clouded her mind, invading her senses. All her defenses decimate and she found herself snuggling closer to his warmth. So small, almost as if it was imagined, she was shifted until the outline of her chin fits accordingly to the length of his shoulder. The tip of his nose delicately traces the indent of her cheeks. She sighed in content as a wave of warm mint chocolate spays gently across her closed lashes.

"Soon" That one word was like a splash of cold water on a hot summers day, She was cold and refreshed. A vicious growl tore from the back of her throat and her body went a blaze. Her thoughts went haywire, yet a single word stood out.

Mine.

A strong force pounded against the layout of her brain, forcing it's way in. She felt it's presence in the back of her mind. It's slender fingers tapped the thick shield encasing her. It's claws indented the glass leaving a trail of lines, loops and swirls in it's wake. A message. A warning.

Soon.