Chapter One

"Ashley, Omer, come eat some lunch" my grandmother called. I looked over to my cousin who was sitting next to me, he was shaking his head.

"Wait I need to finish something" he called back annoyed. This is how he usually reacted to my grandmother's calls, but I couldn't blame him because I reacted the same way. I looked over his shoulder to see his character following a river.

"What exactly are you doing" I asked looking back at his face.

"I'm looking for that bridge"

I watched as he followed the river until he made his way around a mountain. This was our Minecraft world, we spent way too much time in this game, it was something to do when we finished our homework. My cousins and I had always been close, way closer than me and my sister. He suddenly stopped and looked over to me. "Did you make this"

I let my eyes drift back to the screen to see a new building or rather a cave that had been turned into a building.

"No, I've never seen that before, did you make it?" I replied searching his face.

"No, maybe Joe got on my iPad again" he replied referring to his 12 year old brother, I was 15 while Omer was 16. I nodded my head before I heard my grandmother talking again.

"You guys better not be playing that stupid game again" she said her tone full of disgust "what's it called again... Minecrap... You guys really need to find something better to do with your time, like maybe go outside." I could see her head shaking, "God knows the children need to stop wasting their time on useless things like a game full of stupid blocks." I rolled my eyes, it was such a typical response from any grandmother or parent.

I laughed before calling back "we're coming." I stood up and made my way to the kitchen, there she was waiting for us while Joe was already there eating his food. He was the guilt independent one in the family. I sat down beside Joe with Omer across from me.

I ate her soup very quickly, her food was a blessing, it was delicious, you'd have to taste it to know what I'm talking about. We didn't talk, we just ate the food like it was the last thing we'd ever eat.

I finished the soup and took it to the sink, Omer still hadn't finished his so I sat and waited for him. This happened pretty often, I would just have to wait for this asshole. He just took his sweet damn time.

When he finally finished we went back to the living room and he went straight to grabbing his iPad. He signed in and I told him I would join the world. Joe was still in the kitchen, he was even an even slowly eater than Omer. We still used pocket edition, but it wasn't as bad as it used to be. There was a time when caves didn't even exist, I learned to appreciate the game so much once the big update was put in, but that was a long time ago.

"Let's explore the thing Joe made." I suggested to Omer. "There isn't much to do in this world anyway."

"Okay, just go to the river by your house and follow it, it should take awhile but you should be there before it turns to night." I followed his instructions but didn't make it before night.

"Crap" I muttered to myself

"So much for exploring it today, make a bed"

I did as he said, even though I was going to do it anyways, I'm not a moron. Omer was the type to state out the obvious, and wasn't a huge help when things weren't common knowledge.

I hoped this was worth it. I already hated exploring in creative mode, but in survival I'd get lost twice as fast as the average player. I may not be the most talented in this game, but you should give me some credit, put me in front of any video game and I'm a train wreck, I was pretty good at this and mario kart because I'd practiced so much with my cousins.

When I awoke I took out my sword just in case. I kept following the river when I saw a creeper. "F*ck" I started to hit it so it wouldn't explode. I killed it just in time and continued trying to find the layer.

I rounded another mountain when I finally came across the thing made by my cousin. I smiled, this looked like it was worth my time. I mean it wasn't embarrassing or anything, it just looked... Interesting. I was looking forward to getting some dirt on him since the last time he pranked me. The little f*cker had the nerve to cut off three inches of my hair on only one side of my head. I will get him back.

We entered and I took in the scenery. It had a small room that consisted of chests, crafting tables, furnaces, basically all the necessities and a hallway.

I looked over at Omer "there's nothing special about it so far." I was really disappointed, I mean wouldn't you want revenge, I also wasn't the best at getting it, right now I was convinced that this thing he built (I don't know what to call it) would be enough for my revenge.

"No, but let's look in the hallway, there may be something in there" Omer said I nodded and entered the hallway. I noted how the ceiling was still stone.

"I don't think it was finished"

"Neither do I" I said

"Who the f*ck is Susan Jane"

"I don't know, maybe Joe finally got a crush," that would be good for me "why are you asking" he pointed to his screen, and there, there was a sign that read

Susan
Jane

There was a door next to it. I wonder what could be in Susan Janes room, I smirked, this was gonna be interesting.