Chapter 10 = Wedding

I button up the top of this fancy gear for my wedding. Brady is fixing his and Collins ties. Lisa and Janet are sitting around outside waiting for Leah. Leah maid ten Bridesmaids and Emily is maid of honor. I made Sam best man.

I stand out at where the pastor is, we assigned that sob to my dad.

Suddenly, 'I'd come for you by Nickleback' comes on. That's the song that plays while Leah comes down and while we get married.

"Leah, I love you. I always have. As soon as I looked you in the eyes. It was love at first sight. I've known you since birth. Literally," I chuckle a little. "You and Kasie have made my life worth living. Especially while my mom has Royal duty. Leah, with this ring, I the wed." I place the wedding band on her finger.

"Jeremy. Oh my Jeremy. Boy don't I love you. You're the first I've loved since..... Sam....." It is all vampires and wolves at the reception. "Jeremy, I wouldn't trade my life for anything else. I have you and Kasie. I love you. With this ring, I the wed." She places the wedding band on my finger.

"And with that, I now pronounce you man and wife. Jeremy, son, you may now kiss the bride."

And we kiss with a kiss full of passion.

----

Shortly after, we are pushed towards the taxis. For our honey moon. Emily and mom are watching Kasie.

The Cullen's arranged our honeymoon to be in Rio. Off on their private island on the beach. It will be pretty rad. Leah will surely love it.

---

I was right. Leah fell in love with this private island.

---

This whole two week honey moon, no sex. Just us. Love.

I am proud to call Leah my wife. Just to call her my wife has made me the happiest man ever.

I am so lucky to have such a beautiful creature to call mine. We have a beautiful daughter. We have each other.

I was created to protect her. I was created for her. We were created for each other.

That night, we pass out cold.