3

"Seungmi? Your friend, Haechan is waiting for you"

Omma said. I groaned softly and took my bagpack. I rushed down the stairs and went to the front door. It's been a week since the day Haechan proposed to me. I don't know but i still don't have feeling towards him.

Was it all because of Mark?

I bid my goodbye to my parents and walked with Haechan. The cold breeze hit my face. The moment we arrived at the school, i spotted Chaeyoung crying at the corner of the hall way.

"Chaeyoung-ah, are you okay?"

Stupid question. I mentally scolded myself. Of course she's not okay. Chaeyoung silently sobbed on my shoulder as i patted on her back. I don't know what to do since she hasn't tell me the problem.

"He cheated on me!"

He which refer to Yugyeom? i feel my blood are boiling inside me. My anger are raising up.

"What do you mean by he cheated on you? With who?"

Chaeyoung cried even more. For nth time, i mentally scolded myself again. What a bad bestfriend i am? She's sensitive at this moment and im asking her a sensitive question. Like girl, i should've keep my mouth close but im just being concern. Okay, im about to lose my mind now.

"Tzuyu"

She said. What the hell Yugyeom? Did he choose Tzuyu over Chaeyoung? Like for real? I let go of Chaeyoung and went over to Yugyeom's class. No one is messing with my bestfriend's heart. So what's the meaning of 3 years relationship to him? He broke Chaeyoung's heart and chose Tzuyu who came to study here from Taiwan and make Chaeyoung suffered?

"KIM YUGYEOM"

I yelled. All eyes on me. I don't care. I need justice for my bestfriend. I heard panting behind. I know it's Chaeyoung and Haechan who ran after me.

"What is it Seung?"

I scoffed. How dare he called me Seung? As if he didn't do anything wrong to my bestfriend. Like i know im a bit overreacted but who care? She's MY bestfriend beside no one wants to see her bestfriend sad.

"Seungmi-ah, that's enough. Let it be"

"What? Do you want it to be exactly just like this? Tsk Chae! I thought you love him? But before that, give me the honour to punch him"

I don't even waited for Chaeyoung's reply. My hand fled to Yugyeom's face and boom. He fell to the ground. I just knock him down. He groaned in pain as i walked out from his class.

"Oppa! Are you okay?"

I heard that bit- Tzuyu said to Yugyeom. Duh, everyone knows that she's beautiful at the outside but inside, she's ugly. Chaeyoung thanked me for knocking down that bastard meanwhile Haechan, he only quiet for the whole journey to our class. Chaeyoung and i separated because we have different class.

"You're so strong"

For the first time in forever, i actually laugh at Haechan's joke.

"Im not strong, Chan"

Im not strong, i will never be. Im weak. My weakness is Mark.

______________________________________