Chapter 1

Marceline's P.O.W

"Finn, kill it already!" I shouted, and finn hit his sword through the firedragon's heart.

"Finally, come on guys we got a hurry, PB is gonna be so mad that we're late!" said Jake.

And when we where done saving tiny villagers from dragon, Jake grew big, I grabbed Finn and floated on Jake's back.

We arrived to the candy kingdom... "Where were you???!!!" screamed Bonnie when she saw us "You guys had to be here two hours ago!"

"We got business." said Finn with calm tone.

"Yeah, what's up anyway?" asked Jake.

Then Bonnie got full of excitement "Guys, you have to meet somebody!" And she leaded us to the ball room.

I couldn't believe my eyes..... there was one guy who looked just like Bonnie (except that he was a boy), and there was a girl holding her cat...I think she was a human because she looked a lot like Finn.

I looked at my friends and they were speechless and Bonnie had that big strange smile on her face what she makes when she accomplishes something.

"Gumball, why did we had to pack?" said one boy from the corner and he stepped out to the light. He was wearing blue jeans, red shirt and red converses....and "Oh my!" slipped out of my mouth.....he had fangs..... he was a Vampire!

When he heard my voice he looked at me, he's eyes got big and he dropped his bag. Then the guy I saw first....Gumball answered him "Cause we're gonna stay here for couple of days."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this Chapter was so short!

😄 Did you liked it? Let me know! I haven't written before so sorry if you didn't like it😐

I hope my English wasn't that bad and because my home language isn't English actually😕😄