Chapter 3

Hey, I'm so sorry I haven't updated for so long🙁, but I made this chapter longer than last one. I'll try to update every week know! 😃 I hope you'll enjoy this one!!!😉

Finn's POV

Marceline finished telling her story  about "Bad little boy" and I have to admit it was better then Ice King stories..... ok it was A LOT better then his stories.

Then the main character of Marcy story, opened his mouth " Jeez, you made me look such a jerk!!!" as he floated in the air and set his head on his hands........ god, i thought that he'll never talk!

I noticed that Marcy was getting little mad.......  usually I doesn't like when she gets mad, it always happends  to be because of me or Bonnibell, but right now when she was pissed of because of him... it was kinda fun to watch " If you don't like it, I suppose you could tell your own story!"

"Why so mad!? All I did was a little marking about how I'M NOT manipulative jerk ."  said Marshall.

"Fine!! I'm terrible now." and Marceline rushed trough the window to the roof.

Then Fiona said " Marshall, you kinda were that jerk right now."

"OK, I'll fix it." and then Marshall disappeared trough the window to calm Marceline down.

MARCELINES POV

God, what is his problem !!!  I saw that he was coming to me. He sat down next to me..... I hate him!!!!

And then he opened his stupid mouth as he looked in the same direction as I did.......in the nothingness " Look I'm sorry, I didn't know that it was big of a deal for you."

"Hey just asking, why you added me such a personality in the story?" he asked with a playful tone.. ..and suddenly I wasn't mad anymore, I felt stupid that I was mad at all. " I don't know, I just think that others see me like that, that if I was boy and in a situation like that, I would act that way."

 Then he looked me " Hey, I don't think of you like that." he smiled " I think you are pretty cool." And a little smile appeared to my face too " Thanks." and then I found myself staring into his eyes.......well that was little akward. 

Then I finally taught to say something " We should head back inside." 

" Yhea we should." and then we went inside. 

PB POV

" Thanks for helping me with this experiment, i really don't know what I would have done without you Gumball."

" Well, its my pleasure." he said when he added the last piece in my weapons software. " Well lets join the others." and we headed to the Finns treehouse.

Afther the long ride with my palace horses we arrived to the treehouse.

Finn POV

Bubblegum and Gumball stepped in to the treehouse.

" Nice to see you again!" said Gumball " It's getting pretty late Fiona, Cake and Marshall lets get going, we'll be sleeping in Princess Bubblegums castle tonight, she's hosting us."

" Why can't we go back to Aaa ?" asked Fiona

" You see, opening the portal is a lot of work and the devices we open it with have to be charged.  And that's why I told you to pack after all."

" Well I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I m not gonna sleep in that pink room,  I'll just go to the Nightosphere." said Marshall.

"Well I'm sorry to disappoint YOU, but you can't ." said Gumball to that " the portal will open, but it will lead you in Nightosphere of Ooo."

"No it wont." said Marceline " Actually he can open the portal to the Nightosphere of Aaa wherever he is and you should know that!"

Gumball started laughing " Ok you got me, I just wanted to see if Marshall would believe me and spend the night in the Candy Castle!!!" Marshall rolled his eyes.

Then Bonnie, Gumball, Fiona and Cake started going to the castle and Marshall asked Finn for milk and disappeared into the  Nightosphere.

Me, Jake and Marceline played little while with BMO and then Marceline went home too and me, Jake and BMO went to sleep.