twelve

one week later
paisley's pov:
today brody and I are going on a little trip together to san fransico. "okay I put all of our bags inside the car. are you ready?" he said and I nodded. "don't forget to drive safe!!!" our moms said to us before they went back inside the house.

•••
brody has been driving for three hours now and I was sleeping the whole time. "babe just pull over and I will drive." I said to him. "no it's okay I am fine." he said yawning. "just let me drive and you can take a nap." I said while he pulled over.

I got out of the car and into the drivers side. "seatbelt?" I said to him and he nodded.

•••
we finally made it to san fran. "babe wake up we're here." I tapped on his arm. we drove to our hotel and put our bags inside the room. "woah look at the view here." brody pointed out the window.

after couple minutes of settling inside the room we went out to explore around the city. "lets go get some pizza right now I am starving!!!" brody groaned. "okay lets go." we walked to the nearest pizza place.

•••
once we were done eating we went to a nearest grocery store to buy some snacks. "babe olive you." brody said holding up a jar of olives. "you're kiwing me." I held up a kiwi.

after buying snacks and making puns we went back to our room. I went to go take a shower and changed into my pajamas. "what movie should we watch?" he said. "disney movies!!!" I yelled.

•••
the rest of the night we watched Disney movies. couple hours passed and brody fell asleep watching up.

"goodnight brody." I kissed his forehead. "goodnight." he muttered.