tfw

"Rose are Red, Violets are okay, I look at yaoi because I am gay."
I like to sing while I'm doing the chores. Helps ease the knees. I don't know why the trash can is super far away. I used to think that the Hash Slinging Slasher would get me. I'm not scared by it anymore. I watched enough spongebob to know there's no such thing as a Hash Slinging Slasher.
I open the Fifa 2k17 decorated trash can only to see that there's a trash can in the trash can. So I open that trash can open. Deja Vu, another trash can. I keep opening trash cans until there's only one left. I put the trash in the trash can and close and the other trash cans.
Meanwhile...
"Alright guys this is of intergalactic importance." Haylie says. "What if the Hash Slinging Slasher was real."
"What if Pewdiepie actually did steal people's subs." Someone jokingly replied.
"Think about it, when have you ever taken out the trash at 12:00?"
"I don't do chores."
"Get out of here Brad."
Brad gets out of here
"In that spongebob episode he only came out on midnight, right?"
"So what if he is real? Just don't take out the trash at midnight and we should never encounter him and have no reason to obsess over him."
"Shut up Jerry."
Jerry shuts up
"Well now I feel dumb thanks a lot Jerry I'm going home."
MEANWHILE AGAIN
I check my totally reasonable and useful Apple Watch. It's 12.
dramatic music
What was that? It's just 12.
dramatic music
Please stop.
dramatic mu-
Don't you have anything better to do?
no
I decide to break dance over to the house. I might've just got fed chocolate because I'm so sick. Like figuratively.  Chocolate is bad for dogs. And for your soul.