Chapter 5: Birth of a Masochist (Part 1)

A/N: Hey, guys! I am so sorry this chapter took so long. I was busy with school and work and relationships and whatnot. But now, I'm back I've finally published chapter 5 part 1. I'll try to get part 2 done as quickly as possible, but I can't promise anything. My schedule these days has been fucking terrible. Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to add the story and follow me if you like what you read. Have fun, you sick horny bastards! XP

CRYSTAL POV

Josh shoos the guys away and leads me into the girls bathroom, locking us in the biggest stall at the end.

"Why are we here?" I ask him impatiently. I feel a hot mini lake begin forming in my panties.

He puts his hand in his pocket and pulls out two shiny silver balls.

"I've been wanting to try these out on you for a while now," he says with that signiture smirk of his.

"What are those things?" I raise my eyebrows at the spheres in his hands.

"These lovely little things are called Ben Wa balls," he begins to explain. "Yeah, I don't know, I just kinda found 'em on the Internet one day and they looked pretty interesting."

"Well, what do they do?" I question him.

"Supposedly, I stick these fuckers in your pussy and whenever you move, they keep you on the edge of cumming 'cause they like move around in your cunt or something like that."

I raise an eyebrow at him. He has no idea what he's doing right now, does he?

"Anyway, open wide," he says in an babyish voice, like a parent feeding an toddler.

Nevertheless, I obey and he pops the silver balls into mouth. Meanwhile, he goes down and pulls down my jeans and panties, and whistles in surprise at how wet I am.

"Damn, girl, it looks like the Hoover Dam just burst down here," he exclaims.

I choke back my laughter at the comment.

"Why the hell did I waste my time with your mouth then?" He asks rhetorically, immediately taking the spheres out of my mouth.

He goes down again and up at me. "You ready?"

I nod.

Without another second of hesitation, he shoves both the balls in my pussy at once, making me moan loudly. He clamps his hand over my mouth.

"Shut that pretty little mouth of your's, bitch," he growls aggressively. "I don't want anyone knowing about our little rendezvous in here."

I nod and he moves his hand. "Move around for me."

I take a few steps forward and gasp in pleasure as the balls move around in my pussy, reminding me of the feeling of getting harshly fingered.

"Works like a charm," he declares  proudly.

"So, what now?" I ask.

"Well, you will have those in your pussy for the rest of the day. You won't cum unless I say you can, no matter how much you want to. And, if you cum without permission or take them out without my permission, I will know and I will make sure you regret it. Is that understood, princess?"

"Yes," I reply, realizing my mistake when I see him raise his hand. "Master!" I add as quickly as possible. "Yes, master."

"Good girl, you're learning, that's good."

The potential smack across my face I was about to get was replaced with a gentle a caress on the cheek. I press my cheek against his hand, letting him know how much I'm enjoying his touch. He smiles and gives me a sweet kiss on my forehead. I close my eyes, relishing this gentle side of him. But, it's ruined when the bell for class rings.