1

Maryann

"No daddy pwease weave mommy alone it was me fault!"I begged daddy but he wouldn't stop. Who am I to stop him im only a stupid toddler.

"Mary, please go to yo-"But she was cut off by daddy who punched her in the stomach.Blood was spilling from her mouth.

"DADDY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.He looked at me. "What?"he spat. "Weave mommy alone why can't you just weave us alone you a bwastard ju-"I got to say before he punched me in the face and everything blacked out.

"Mary please wake up,Mary,MARYANN!"It's mommy she's ok but I opened up my eyes to see my bestfriend Celine. She looked terrified.

"Oh my gosh it was that dream again im sick of it Celine I just want to let go of everything."I say as I start to cry. Celine looked at me and just started crying.

"No Maryann please don't think like this It hurts me it hurts me a lot to see you like this you have that stupid dream every month I would do anything so you could stop having that dream, this life, for fucks sake I would do anything so I could be in your place."She said as she tried to calm herself down.

"No Celi I deserve it."I say as I stop crying. "You dont deserve it you didn't do anything wrong."She says still crying.

"I couldn't help my mom I was a stupid 3 year old toddler that man is in jail and who knows where my mom is she might be dead for fucks sake."I say as i'm about to cry.

"That man is your dad no matter what he did and he might had a reason to do that and your mom, Ms.Cassidy said that she was in therapy."She said wiping away her tears.

"That man I don't care about him and my mom in therapy she said she'll come back in 2 years and ghess what it has been 10 years in this orphanage and I spent 4 years with my witch of a aunt and she left me here.14 years without my mom."I say to Celine.

"Maryann you have got to ju-" she was cut off by Ms.Cassidy knocking at the door. "Girls are you ok,can I come in?"She said in her sweet voice.

Ms.Cassidy is like a mom to all of us.She's the sweetest person ever.

She came in anyways.

"Oh sweety that dream again you always have it especially on July 31st and twice on May 3rd but all the other months are completely random thats really wierd."

I never actually thought of that.

First Chapter for my new book!!I really hope you enjoy it and please vote it means a lot.

Byee💝