6

Maryann

Thank Jaisus it's Saturday. Wait IT'S SATURDAY. NO SCHOOL which also means people are coming to see if they want to adopt one of us.

"Good morning." I say rubbing my eyes. They groan.

"Good morning!" Celine says excited.

"Why are you so excited?" Brooklyn says and Stella nods.

"Oh, on Saturdays and Sundays people come in to see if they want to adopt any of us." She says smiling.

"Ohh that's awesome!" They say and we nod.

"If any of you like The Janoskians please come to the main room." Ms.Cassidy says in the intercom.

We look at eachother and get out our room and go to the main room. Yea we were in our pj's but so what we all are like family.

"Good morning." Ms.Cassidy says. She has a cart that has all of our files with pictures of us in them.

"So all of you like The Janoskians right?" She asks and we all nod. It was 15 girls including us and no boys.

"Ok so I will be taking your files and putting them in a diferrent stack because there's a surprise for 3 maybe 4 of you lucky gals!" She says excited.

"So when I call your name please go back to your room." She says and we nod.

"Bianca and Briana Smith." Oh yea the gossip girls are sisters.

"Jasmine Dunlap."She walks out the room.

"Matilda and Maddy James." Those two are twins.

"Ari, Beth, Cammie Swift." They're triplets.

"Lauren and Taylor Diaz." Those are bullies.

"Annabelise Styles." She's the smartest person ever.

"Brooklyn Davis." She tells us she'll wait for us in the hall.

"Celine Anderson." She says she'll be with Brooklyn.

"Stella Mota." She waits there for me so we can leave together.

"And lastly Maryann Dominic." Ms.Cassidy says and tells us to have a good day and we smile.
We go into the hall and find Celine and Brooklyn waiting for us.

"Why do you think they called us in there?" I ask them.

"Maybe we can go to their tour!" Celine squeals.

"We'll meet them." Brooklyn says.

"Maybe they'll adopt us." Stella and me say in unison. We look at each other and laugh.

Hope you enjoy the chapter. Brooklyn is played by Sabrina Carpenter. So thats all

Byee🌹