That Was Akward #4

Zeberta laughed and loudly announced, "You two fell you're out." Em and I got off of each other and sat outside of the group of people, watching others getting pulled out do to lack of skills. Once it was time for everyone to eat the cake I was a bit confused. Zeb had said she was just buying a watermelon instead of a cake but I just thought she was joking turns out she wasn't. Em got a piece of watermelon but, I decided against it due to me hating watermelon. That night at Zeb's house Em and I were just texting back and fourth playing what we call eye war. Eye War is were we just send pictures of our eyes back and fourth until we get bored.

     Then Zeberta got the bright idea of us playing Spin The Bottle but since we couldn't find a bottle we had to use a cup. Em went first and the cup landed on me I just simply stated "Dare." Em looked at me like I had just insulted her favorite anime. She was wanting a kiss but, I wanted a question. Zeb looked at me like I just said that green was a creative color. "Ok,  what's your favorite episode of Don't Hug Me. I'm Scared?" "The sixth one of course!" It was me turn to spin this cup thing and it landed on Zeb probably the biggest shipper of Creepy Cat ever. I'm surprised that she hasn't started writing fanfiction yet. (You hear that scream that's a women seeing a titan kick down the fourth wall.) "Why did you play a slow song?" She just looked at me fiddled with her hands for a few minutes then answered. "I SHIP IT!!!!!!!!!!" I nodded and responded, "CALM YOUR TITS!!" I looked at her as she blushed and started giggling.