Chapter Two: Strange Feelings

Bakura had followed Ryo into the bathroom, but it wouldn't be until later when he would get into the shower with him. He didn't want Ryo to possibly see that there was something wrong with him. That there was a possibility that he was fading away suddenly. This worried him. Not for himself, but for Ryo. He didn't know what Ryo would do if he wasn't around like he's always been.

"Bakura? Way are you just sitting there. Is there something wrong?" Ryo pocked his head out from behind the shower curtain. His long white hair stuck to his forehead from the water and his big doe drown eyes looked at Bakura with worry.

"Nothing's wrong Yadonushi. I just don't feel like getting in today. You just enjoy your shower."

Enjoy your shower? Bakura had never said anything like that to Ryo before, and Ryo knew this. There was something seriously wrong with Bakura, Ryo could tell.

"Bakura..." Ryo opened the shower curtain all the way, exposing himself completely. He opened his arms as if wanting to embrace his Yami.

"What's this?" Bakura questioned.

"It's called a hug Bakura. Just come here."

A flush of pink washed over Bakura's face. Slowly he made his way over to Ryo and collapsed his body on top of his. It had been such a long time since he felt such warmth of a loving feeling from someone else. After all the horrible things Bakura had done to Ryo, his Yadonushi still treated him with such love.

"I don't deserve Yadonushi. After all the horrible things I did to him. After the hell I put him through, he still treats me in such a loving way. He forgives me for every little thing I did to him. Even when I fuck everything up so bad." Bakura gripped tightly onto Ryo. He didn't want to let him go, but when he looked at his hand he saw that he was starting to fade once again. He really was going to disappear on Ryo, and there was nothing he could do about it to stop it.

"Yadonushi, if I was to disappear all of a sudden, what would you do?" Bakura suddenly asked as his grip grew even tighter.

"What do you mean Bakura? You said you would never leave me. Why are you saying something like that?" Ryo almost broke out into a sudden panic.

"Calm down Yadonushi, it was just a question. I'm not going to leave you, but you never know, there may come a day when I no longer can be by your side. So, what would you do?"

Bakura pulled away from Ryo's embrace and sat on the edge of the tub with Ryo's hands tightly in his. He wanted an answer, he wanted to know if his Yadonushi would really be okay if he was to disappear on him.

"I-I don't know what I would do. You've been with me as long as I can remember. You are a part of me and I would like to think that I am a part of you. I know you don't like to hear it but, I would like to think we're like Yugi and the Pharaoh, we're part of each other, and if I were to lose you it would be like losing a part of myself."

"Why? Why did you have to say it like that? True, I would usually get pissed when you mention Yugi and that damn Pharaoh, but for once I agree with you. If things were different back then, and if I would've meet you in a different way, losing you would also be like losing a piece of myself as well. Damn, why did you do this to me Yadonushi?"

Bakura couldn't help but feel like his been the biggest dumb-ass in the entire afterlife. He was lucky to have someone like Ryo has his host. If it was anyone else things would be totally different. With Ryo's hands still in his Bakura gently kissed his host's pale knuckles. Ryo's face turned an even brighter red then it already was from the hot steaming shower. He didn't know what was up with his Yami, but all he wanted was for them to be together.