Madasin Strikes

Jeremiah wasn't the only one who died in Mr.McGirr's room. How many people died I couldn't even count. (most of them from Ms.Tarrant's room). Anyway there was one crazy girl that could never stay to herself she always had to be out there. If she wasn't in the hallway she was in the doorway. She never stayed calm, she couldn't live without some sort of adventure and her name was Madasin Cherrybomb. She had to have been dropped on her head a few times as a baby. That's not always a bad thing I love crazy brave Maddy she is awesome! Anyway let's get on with the story...... Madison happened to come to school that day (most of the time she is out on adventures) she was late as always but at least she came. When she walked in she said that 4 more of Ms.Tarrant's whoppers were gone. Melissa asked how she knew Madasin answered with a far away look. She said she knew because she killed them. Mr.McGirr laughed his scary laugh that made all the jolly ranchers jump. Mr.McGirr said that soon all of Ms.Tarrant's kids will die. When Madasin said she had to go to the bathroom everyone really knew what she was making in there. She would wrap a gusher with bubble tape so it would keep shooting and shooting. She wouldn't fully wrap it until she got close to Ms.Tarrant's room then she would fully wrap it really tight and then throw it in there. That's how many die. But this time she came out with something different. It was a pop rock launcher! When she came out she didn't say anything to any of us all she did was walk out. The whole class got in there lines and walked out with Mr.McGirr. We only walked out like that so we wouldn't get in trouble by Mr.Howard. We followed Cherrybomb down to Ms.Tarrant's room and there Cherrybomb went. Whoosh WHOOOSH WHOOSH! As all of the bombs shot out of the launcher. We heard footsteps that sounded like Mr.Howard we didn't have time to march in our lines so we all ran back and got in our gusher flipping line position. Cherrybomb didn't come back after that I wonder what happened to her!