❄️Emotions are like any kills, but understandimg them is another❄️

Hayame and Kazuhiro head off to their journey. They were very far and ahead.

Kazuhiro laughed as he twirled around in the sky, it was now morning and he still felt happy as Hayame had a stern look. She was thinking about what happened a few days before.

Kazuhiro sat on her back and wrapped his arms around her neck then wrapped his legs around her waist. Hayame was a bit startled but then smiled, forgetting her little brother was with her.

"Hayame, what are you thinking about?"

"What happened a few days ago..to much drama and I was seeing things...I can't really explained and I didn't tell anyone about it." She whispered.

"Oh...what have you seen?"

Hayame landed on the ground and folded her arms. "Well." Hayame sat down as Kazuhiro got off her and sat in front, facing her.

"I don't know why...but when I saw the vice principle, something triggered me." She whispered.

"What triggered you?"

"Heartfelt emotions." Hayame sighed. "I looked at her, both of us had a stare down. I felt something, like something pure and feel like she is one with me, but yet, I felt something like guilt and anxiety by her. She had a complete calm face but deep inside. She was hurt."

Kazuhiro blinked. "Ms. Ishida? Why were you getting angry? I noticed how you were at it and nearly made the school fall apart."

"I don't know, but something furious came out of me. I walked away, trying to think and wondering why I was acting like it. I thrown myself to the ground and angered took me over and all I saw was white. I knew two presence were beside of me..." Hayame whispered and closed her eyes.

"Mar and Rara..."

"They were helping you."

"But it wasn't good enough, even if Rara try to put his soul inside of me to calm me or even if Mar show me his amazing water manipulation skills...it didn't help ,e, not one bit. My fire element raised high inside me than the others and consumed me."

Hayame twirled her finger and made s little fire came out. "The fire rage and burnt everywhere inside me, the anger was too strong and so it made me transform into burning Hayame. I gained incredible fire powers, but...the emotions haven't left me."

She pulled her knees to her chest and Kazuhiro hugged her and nuzzled her neck. "Hayame-chan, don't be sad, you know everyone cares for us and would love to see us again, besides, I don't think it is worth it."

Hayame closed her eyes tightly and in a flash she was burning Hayame. She burnt the flowers and the grassland around her. "I don't want yo leave but the main reason why.....I won't talk about soon...we should keep going."

Kazuhiro stroked her spiky flaring hair as he whispered comforting words to her.

Hayame still felt more emotions. "I can't help it, Kazuhiro." She sobbed.

Kazuhiro picked her up and put her on his back. "It is fine, tell me where you have to go."

Hayame nodded and whispered to him where they are going. He closed his eyes. "I will find the place and teleport there, so hold on."

Kazuhiro was sensing as Hayame laid her head on his shoulder and her amulet sparked again. Kazuhiro smiled and opened his eyes. "Found it." He teleported to the place.