Text 1

EDITED

(Harry's POV)

unknown: (Image sended) are you happy now? You've finally got it. Now please leave me alone.

me: You've got a nice dick, but I'm the wrong person.

unknown: huh? What do you mean???  Who are you?

me: You think I'm gonna say my name to somebody I don't even know?

unknown: Well, yeah?! You've got a picture of my dollo.. i deserve a name..

me: So? It was send to the wrong person. Why did you send nudes to somebody anyways.

unknown: that's non of your business sweettyy, now tell me your name.

me: well my name is Harry, now tell me why u send these nudes.

unknown: I'm Louis. I send them because somebody asked for it.

me: yeaaaah, thats not true. You didn't want to sent it, so whyy did you?

Louis: Okay then. There is this guy, called Zayn, he is in love with me or something idk, but he says he always gets what he wants. Guess what he wants? Me. he always manipulate me with stuff, and this time it was my family. He just said he was gonna tell them stuff about me which aren't even true but i still don't want my family to know this guy. One thing lead to another, and boom here we are me sending a dick pic to te wrong person. Sorry btw for that.

me: that sucks:( you don't deserve that!!

Louis: Yeah well, life sucks anyway!
But I gotta go, talk to you later?

me: Uhm, yeah sure why not.

Louis: Okay, bye love.

me: Bye Louis.