Nalu Chapture 1

Lucy and Nastu woke up. " So, when a re we going to go tell every one at fairy tail about the baby?" Nastu asked. You see Natsu is very exited about being a new dad in a few months so he wants to tell every one. Lucy looks at him " Not yet I want it to be a surprise for everyone"  Lucy then walks down the stairs " I'm going to go make-"  *nock nock* someone was mocking at the door. " I'll get it " Nastu said  as he runs to the door. Nastu opens the door and sees its gray and juvia" what are you doing here gray!?" Nastu says. You see Nastu and gray get along they just don't get along most of the time " what you picking a fight with me!" Gray yelled. Lucy comes in " oh hello juvia and gray, what brings you here?" " oh juvia came here because she's telling important news to everyone in fairy tail!" In the back round Nastu and gray are fighting " so what's the news? " Lucy says excitedly " well me and gray are expecting a baby boy in a few months!" Juvia says  Lucy looks shocked " w-what's the matter?" Lucy then smiles " ok juvia can you keep a secret?" Juvia nods " well me and Nastu are expecting a baby girl!" Juvia look shocked  " they can be best friends juvia can't wait to see the baby! What do you plan on naming her?" Lucy looks at Nastu " we plan on calling her nashi" Lucy smiles and blushes "That's a great name juvia loves it! We plan on calling our baby boy storm"