How you meet

Adam (SkyDoesMinecraft): You have been walking your dog around and suddenly the dog took off. You keep yelling his name but he wasn't responding. You finally gave up and headed home. You walked up the door step and saw a guy with your dog! He said "He was sitting in the park and I thought I should return it to you." You decide to get to know him and you became more than friends.

 Jason (MinecraftUniverse): You were chilling in a skate park. Then you got up and did a few tricks. Then a lot watched in awe as you landed them all. Then a guy says "That was amazing! You got some skills." You turn around and saw a guy who was about the same height as you. He spoke again "Hi I'm Jason. "I'm Y/N" Then you exchanged numbers and started a sweet relationship.

Jerome (JeromeASF): So you were walking home from work and it started to rain. You thought of the quickest way home. Then  you walk next to an alley way. You didn't think twice and ran in. All of a sudden you were jerk to the side. "Hey pretty lady" a man whispered. He smelled of alcohol and cigarettes. "Let go of me" you pleaded. "Not until you give me what I want." Then his hand crawled up your skirt. Then a guy ran over and tackled him. When you got up and said, "You okay there?" Y-yeah. Thanks I'm Y/N." "Hi I'm Jerome" Then you got his number and later started going out.

Mitch (BajanCanadian): Your brother Jerome had invited his best friend Mitch over. So you decided to just stay in you room. Then you blasted your music and started singing. Then you heard snickers from the door. You look over and saw Jerome with a video recorder.  "Jerome!!" you squeal. He laughs and runs downstairs leaving you with Mitch. "Sorry" he mumbles "Don't talk to me" you mutter and went to shut the door. Then he stops it and smashes his lips on yours. Then you look over and saw a shocked Jerome. Oops!

If you want a request just ask. ~Nani-boo <3