Confessions

-Yu and Aashi are now back-

"Your kidding me.." I sit on the gym floor looking at a huge pile of confessions.
The door opens to the gym and all the guys pile in.
"My, My that's alot of confessions for one day, and it's not even over." I hear Suga-Sempai.
The others come to see what he's talking about.
"Eh~ it seems Manager - Chan has admires" Tsukishama smirks.

"The thing is, I can't answer any of them.."

"Why?" Hinata asks

"I promised something to someone important long ago, he promised back at that time"
I stand up still looking at the confessions.
"If you love someone else, then don't answer the confessions." Kageyama suprises everyone with his comment.
"He doesn't feel the same for me anymore  I'm sure, but still I can't answer these."
"Just throw them away, you can't write back to each one of them right?." Yamaguchi says
"True.. okay" I reach down to pick them up, as my arms reach around them, someone else's does to, Yu..

"Ill help" he says our hands touch and a spark serges through me, and it seems he felt it through him to.

Blushing I walk to the storage room and throw them in the bin, more are tossed in.

"Who are you? I know you don't i." Yuu finally says.

"You don't remember me Yuu.. but I'm not sure you want to, sure then I had short hair, I was always running, we would play in the pond and come home muddy getting scolded for tracking mud in. I might not be exactly the same Yu, however  heart is.. Shimizu is everything to you and I'm not, you fell for her, but seems I'm still falling through thin air." I turn to look at him, it's clear realization hit him, he knows now.
I feel tears running down my cheeks, he just stands there still in shock, I run around him and run out of the gym, Sawamura-sempai tried to grab me before I ran out the door. I didn't care where I went but somehow I ended up somewhere familiar.