I love you

I love you so much– I said

....

Kurt are you okay? you look like you saw a ghost– I was not kidding.

Let me explain. Kurt and I were at the Lima bean for our daily coffee, he had just came back from New York, since they were in their Nationals. I also came back, kinda, I was visiting my brother Cooper. Kurt came back and started telling me the story about their competition. Oh god he's blue-grayish eyes are so beautiful I couldn't focus in anything he was saying, and his big puffy red lips look so kissable. Focus, Blaine!. So he was telling me how they lost the competition because Rachel and Finn had kiss, I totally think that was irresponsable and no mature for a show coir competition but I'll just let him continue, his gorgeous hair and the way he talks captivates me in several ways. He told me how after the competition they went to the hotel rooms and how everyone started freaking out, specially Santana, she started yelling in Spanish for what Kurt had told me. I love his name so much. But he didn't look disappointed at all, he had lost, but still looked really happy. after I asked him, Kurt told me that even tho they lost, he had the most amazing week of his life, he flew on a plane for the first time, had breakfast at Tiffany's and he sang on a Broadway stage. That was really cool. I love him, I love everything about him, from the tip of his foot fingers to the last brown-hazel hair of his, his little pale feet which never see the light but are perfectly made, his beautiful legs which he doesn't let see but still keep him balanced when he has to do those beautiful dance moves, his hips that move in synchrony every time he walks, his perfectly shaped stomach and abdomen that he covers with an amazing sense of style, his hands that have always the perfect amount of moisturizing cream and would look great with a ring on them, his neck that is a perfect size for cuddles at night and I bet would look great with a hickey of mine on, his face that I would never be tired of seeing, his lips, nose, eyes, ears, every single one of his perfectly stylized hairs. I love everything that makes Kurt, Kurt. Everything inside of him, his personality, how kind he is, the way he can be friends with everyone but still knows when someone is not worth his friendship, tho he always gives a second chance, to everyone, I love everything about him.

So we go back to the point were we are just sitting in our favorite and special coffee shop, talking about our weekend, and I just can't hold it any longer.

I love you– I say, with just no cares, I've been wanting to say that in a long while in this was the perfect opportunity, tho he looks like he's gonna spit coffee out of his beautiful mouth or like he's gonna choke and I, he's prince that will always be there for him, will have to save him.

I love you too– he finally says back, and I'm the happiest person alive.

WORD COUNT: 550