Avenge Me: Kik Version: Part 1

Yeah, me and DemigodInTraining made this on Kik, and what you're about to read is what I could remember of it, because for some reason the entire chat isn't loading, DemigodInTraining also cracked her phone, and the original cover was lost. Now onto da dam Kik version story! (Slightly edited and improved, probably missing parts of it.)

~*~*~*~~ The Beginning~~*~*~*~*

~after talking about ships, I come up with a brilliant idea, after "chasing, catching, and dragging Faith"~

Me: *shoves Faith and Ethan into a room and locks the door*

Faith: *bangs on the door and tries to get out before giving up and staring at Ethan*

Me: *sends in message: Just kiss him already, I know you want to*

Faith: *stomps on message* "I'm not kissing a pirate!

Me: *sends in message: He can hear you, you know.*

Faith: *blushes* "Sorry, Ethan, I didn't mean it..."

Me: *sends in message: If you didn't mean it, then kiss him, it's the only way you're going to get out.*

Faith: *blushes before stepping forward and pecking Ethan on the lips*

Me: *takes pictures while muttering "Finally!" and letting the door open*

Faith: *Ignores opened door and kiss turns heated*

Me: *takes more pictures before realizing that it's getting awkward.*

Me: *shifts uncomfortably*

Faith: *finally pulls away and walks out the opened door*