Chapter 1: Invtaion

»Author BN(Begining Notes): Ey! Sup?

So this is the Better version of "There Is No 'I' In 'Us'"

.....I hope.

There is a little diffrence.

Diffrence 1) Some characters names will be changed. Example: Felix -> Bob

Diffrence 2) Some changes to the plot

Diffrence 3) Mrs. is going to kill me for stopping my first version of this.

Diffrence 4) Nea in the first version will be called Ayanna wich also means Flower

Diffrence 5) Some personality and likes are changed

Diffrence 6) Ayanna (Nea) likes Pikachu insted of penguins

Diffrence 7) Ayanna (Nea) and Kari are twins insted of best friends (BYE BYE DARIN! xD)

I think thats all........

I'll tell you later if there is more right now I need to get writing.

Okay talk to you after I write this! I have more information to tell you.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"Flower! Look! I got a new video game!" a boy said, smiling down at me.

Clearly I was shorter then him. I smiled.

"Thats great Swedish PRINCESS!"

He smirked as he put the game in his bag, and set his bag down.

"Hey! Thats not nice! YOU HAVE AWAKEN THE TWIKLE WONTER!" he said in a baby voice.

I squeled happily as I ran from him as he chassed me around my front yard.

--------------------------------------------------------

*Ayanna's POV*

It was raining. Simple plopps of water tapped at our window, as I stared out of it. Only thing that glowed out there was head lights of cars, lights in houses and buildings, streets lamps, and stop lights.

Just looking at this scenery reminds me of him, even if I can't remember his name. All I can remember is I called him my SP, or Swedish Prince.

To be honest, I don't remember much of my childhood ever since I started taking depresstion pills. I amazed I even remember SP, not much. I would get flash backs of us together. But most of the time it was the same few.

Suddenly Kari barged in to my bedroom.

"Ayanna! I got us two plane tickets! Pack up! We're heading to vidcon! We just got asked to go to vidcon!" Kari cheered.

"WHAT! NO FLIPPING WAY!" I yelled jumping from my window seat.

"OH YESH! NOW GET PACKED!" Kari yelled in excitement, she ran out of my room closeing the door behind her.

I walked grabbed my bags and started packing.

Hello, sorry for the late intro, but hey! I was lost in my thoughts.

Okay anyway, I'm Ayanna. I'm tewnty years old, and I'm the youngest by a few minutes.

Yes me and Kari are twins, even though our hair is kinda diffrent.

See after our Mom and Dad died in a car crash when I was only 10, I went through a "emo" state. So I would cut myself, not talk to anybody, cry myself to sleep, and thats mainly all I remember becasue of the I started taking deprestion pills to stop me from hurting myself, but the pills also had a side affect of erasing previous memories.

Kari didn't take our parents as hard as I did. Yeah, she cried, but she didn't get so bad she had to start taking pills.

Also Kari was lucky. Kari was a natural pretty. She hasn't dyed her hair or peirced her body. She had those pretty brown eyes with that one rim of emerald green, while I had dark green eyes with a small rim of brown. That's was only normal difference between me and her.

I had terrible choppy "emo" hair style, with blondeish-whiteish bangs. I had pierced my body, and no, not just my ears. I don't cut myself. Well I sorta do, only when I have a mental brake down.

I quickly grabbed my diary and shoved it in my bag. Yeah, I have a Diary, got a problem with that!

No, didn't think so.

 "AYA! COME ON YOU SLOW ASS! WE'LL MISS OUR PLANE!" 

"SHUT UP, I'M COMING!" I yelled back. I grabbed my bags and headed out of the door.

"Geez, finally!"

»Author Notes: Ey! Sup?

ಠ_ಠ  Shut up I know its short, but I have a good reason.

Its like a short intro for the main female character. 

Next chapter will be longer I promise.

Bye! Tack for reading!