Found

A/n: hi this is my first story I ever wrote so I hope you enjoy this. :3

"Come on guys over here!"Casey yelled to his friends " just over this building!" He said with urgency. Casey stop right now! Raph yelled. They all stopped and took a slight break. "Ok now explain what was the thing you saw! How are you sure that these you saw were real or not?!" Raph said in a annoyed fashion. Donnie agreed "Yeah how do we know this something we should we should actually worry about and not just some random goose chase you dragged us into!" . " ok say what you want but I know what I saw they always show up around here late at night you have to believe me!"Casey said. " fine.. Let's go guys maybe there might be something " Leo said. " but in 3 in the morning !! This is just brutal!"
Mikey wined, Leo rolled is eyes while the rest of them fallowed Casey along the top of the buildings. After a few hours..nothing. " well this was a complete wast of time " Raph snapped.
" I don't get it there always here "
Casey said quietly " I don't know about you but I'm going back to bed " Micky said walking back. Just then something dashed behind Mikey. Mikey turned around all he saw was his brothers, Casey, and April arguing. Then he herd 3 more things rush in front of him. Hey turned and saw the last thing jump off the building to the other one across the street. GUYS DID YOU SEE THAT!!
Mikey yelled. "What?" April asked " I SAW THEM CASY WAS RIGHT!" Mikey yelled in disbelief. " ok calm down, 1 what did you see and 2 Casey was right about something?!" Donnie asked. " see to told you "Casey yelled
" come on guys lets go check it out " Leo said. All of went the way Mikey told them where the things went they were wondering the city until they found the ring but they were fighting one another. " what are they doing?" Donnie quietly asked. " I don't know but I don't like it " Raph said.
" guys come here " April said behind the water tower on the other side.
All of them were crossing over trying not be seen but...*snap* Mikey steps on a stick. The people stopped fighting and look right at Mikey, all of them backed up. " oh hey..I mean ..sup"
Mikey nervously spoke to lighten up the mood. Mikey say that there was four of them and they wore all black they looked like the foot but a little different and Their body form looked female.all of them reminded silent.
Leo stepped out which made the girls
Even more scared, they backed even more, " hello umm.. We don't want to startle you I'm Leo we are not going to hurt you" the rest of them came out they all smiled a little except for Casey and Raph who were not on board on becoming friends with total strangers.
The grill were nervous they didn't know what to do but one of them did. " run NOW!" All of them ran away form the turtles. " NO! WAIT!" Leo yelled, all of them gave in an immediate chase the four girls were ahead " your not getting away from us that quickly!" Casey yelled " Why even bother " Raph yelled at Casey " Guys I sense something it doesn't fell right I think it has to do with these people " April said "
Mikey can you use your nunchucks to slow them down ?" Leo asked " I will try" Mikey yells as he took out his nunchucks and threw one side on the shortest girls feet making her fall. The turtles caught up to one of the girls. " ma'am please listen- " when Leo was cut off but one of the girls yells " STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER" . One of the girls landed in front of her sister to defend she pulled out to sais she uses for combat " ok you asked for it " Raph yelled before attacking when he attack the girl easily dogged and tried to attack but Casey joined the fight knocking the girl down when she was focusing on taking down Raph " Yeah that will teach you not to mess with Casey jones !" , Raph tied both girls to keep them from fighting. "Raph we weren't supposed to fight them we wanted to creat peace!" Leo yelled " hey she was asking for it!! Anyway what should we do with them " Raph said to Leo while Donnie analyzed both girls. "Guys come here look " Donnie said pointing a two slashes on the girls arms
" oh no we can't just leave them here one of them is unconscious when you fought her and the other one looked dazed." April said " let me heal them I got some bandages in my lab " Donnie said " ok let's take them back to the lair I hope mister splinter will understand "
Leo said as the turtles took the two girls to Their lair. With the other girls they stopped running to catch a Breath realizing that their two sister weren't with them "
Wha- WHERE ARE THEY??" One of the girls (1) yelled " calm down we will find them " the other girl( 2) said " how they're gone !"the girls said ( 1) "
No they're not come on " the other girl said ( 2) both of them run into the city into darkness.